Wall wart for charger with USB connection from Provape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotdc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2015
Vegas, Baby
I'm a little confused. What brand and model of charger did you buy? Is the plug provided with your charger equipped with a USB end while the other plugs into the charger? If it has a USB connection that should plug into your computer or a separate charger bank with USB ports for plugging into, and the charger bank would have an AC/DC plug for plugging into a wall outlet.

But if I had specifics about the make/model I could help more clearly.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Ok I think I may understand what this is, it has two purposes, to charge a battery and also to use as portable battery power source so you can do both by using the usb cord differently. Wow that really confused me! LOL So to charge batts I have to switch the usb cord and plug into a wall wart, then to use as a power source I switch the cord another way. Clever but confusing LOL

Reactions: Iron Molly

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Ok I think I may understand what this is, it has two purposes, to charge a battery and also to use as portable battery power source so you can do both by using the usb cord differently. Wow that really confused me! LOL So to charge batts I have to switch the usb cord and plug into a wall wart, then to use as a power source I switch the cord another way. Clever but confusing LOL
The unit does not act as a powerbank.

Sorry, Jim

Reactions: bnrkwest

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Why does it have the reversible cord use ?
Although a lil confusing at first...

This is what it does.

Charges your battery, and allows you to plug in another device, ie cell phone to charge as well.

Just not from the battery power, but from the same power source that the battery charger is using.

Jim

Reactions: bnrkwest

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Although a lil confusing at first...

This is what it does.

Charges your battery, and allows you to plug in another device, ie cell phone to charge as well.

Just not from the battery power, but from the same power source that the battery charger is using.

Jim

Ah, ok that makes sense :) thanks!

Reactions: AstroTurf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread