Not open for further replies.

Skyway

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2009
NC - USA
www.bsvoboda.com
Great video. Really nice macro camera work there. More people on youtube should be look into using a similar camera. I would add cleaning the end cap and the threads inside the Provari also though. I have noticed that can fill with some dust and grime also. I even go the step further and clean the contacts on the battery and rub the top of the spring with my finger.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
How do I know if I have to change my spring in the end cap? Also how do I know if the centre contact pin has been pushed down, and if it has, what do I do about it?

the device will not fire if the spring needs to be replaced. same with the center pin. if youre firing, chances are youre good to go.

Rymarski

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
Chicago
So I bought some Noalox yesterday to put on the threading of my Provari. Seems like this stuff makes the cap go on smooth, but there is more resistance in putting it back on. I mean before the threading would slide on by just quickly rotating the end cap. Now with the Noalox on it seems a bit more rough. Has anyone had experience with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread