What am I doing wrong? Disgustingly harsh vapes..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekove

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2012
Miami
I've got a good experience with CE3. Simple to use, sturdy and cool vape.
I hope that helps:)

You are the first person I have ever seen refer to a cool vape. I do not like a warm vape. Any other suggestions besides ce3's? I do not like a warm vape and thts what I keep getting. I am using 3v on a 3.2ohm atty and it can still be too warm, depending on the juice. Thanks!!!!!! Lori[/QUOTE]

High resistance with low voltage is the way to go as you seem to realize. Though it does depend on the juice. So far the T2 with 2.8 ohm gives the coolest smoke especially with flavors like vanilla (highbrow vapors) though another thing you could do is keep the tank full. CE3 accomplish the same thing with some juices.

I used to fill the jar with cold water and ice when i smoked shisha to get cool smoke. Im sure one day someone will figure out how to make a cooling system for cartos for cool vape

mostapha

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Atlanta, GA
Just having a tank on it will dissipate some of the heat that builds up in the filler and the body of the carto. Clearos seem to work similarly with the exception that on top coils, the atomizer head isn't submerged in juice……so it cools less efficiently.

Also……weird side note. I did that with hookah too. And I definitely prefer very warm vapes (around 10W on a Vivi Nova).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread