This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

What are you vaping on your reo today?

Discussion in 'Reos Mods' started by SteamStack, Aug 21, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. spada

spada Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 22, 2013
    Bensalem pa.
    Odis 16 on one NarDa on the other

2. Joules_Verne

Joules_Verne Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 18, 2013
    SW France
    4 LP Grands in daily use with -
    O16 largest holes full open, RY4 mix @ 8mg
    O16 largest holes full open, Radioactive diluted to 25% @ 8mg
    RM3-alike (A6mini) drilled out for BF and larger air-holes, Dekang Apple/GreenMint mix @9mg
    RM4 largest holes full open, Cure2.0 @ 25% @8mg
    all fitted w/dual 2.0mm ID 0.6-0.7 ohms net Kanthal A1 and FiberFreaks rayon wicks for DLH but not Spydro's VVLDLH :)

Papa_Lazarou, JC Okie and Spydro like this.
  3. SteamStack

SteamStack Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2014
    Macomb, MI, USA
    Wow.. RY4 juice! Been years since I've seen that name! Haha brings back memories of puresmokers old supply of RY4. Stuff was good 4 years old haha.. kept my last bottle way too long to sample it every so often.

Joules_Verne and JC Okie like this.
  4. Papa_Lazarou

Papa_Lazarou MKUltra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I tend to try and pair atties with juices (all DIY). No real reason other than I like specific setups, top to bottom, for each experience. Kind of like a martini goes in a martini glass, scotch in a tumbler, and so on.

With that said...

P67/Narda blueberry yoghurt
    P67/Pancake mango lasse
    Grand/O16 spicy chai
    Grand/Nipple absinthe
    Grand/Graal berries with coolada

A tad decadent, perhaps, but a) I'm still money ahead by a long shot over smoking (check the sig below), and b) I'm, like, not smoking (and have the lowest blood pressure in 25 years to show for it among other health improvements).

5. SteamStack

Aug 7, 2014
    Macomb, MI, USA
    Rock that you know what out there papa!!

Papa_Lazarou likes this.
  6. Suchtie

Suchtie Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 30, 2014
    Vienna / Austria
    Olittle with custom-Cap on Mini / Roobarb & Custard (Divine Shots) :)

REO-Mini-Roobarb-Custard.jpg

Kh888, JC Okie, Papa_Lazarou and 3 others like this.
  7. Vapefiend

Vapefiend Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2015
    Connecticut
    Tell me that isn't your supervein?:cry:

8. tw33k

tw33k Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Got my P67 back from the spa this week so decided to build my new Serpent BF. It's a good little atty. Running at .3Ω lots of thick warm vapor and very nice flavor

[​IMG]

9. Spydro

Spydro Sindoyen Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2013
    Spylandia
    I have been playing around with a Black Serpent BF (with a chuff added) on a Jatoba/Ebony Woodvil for about a month. It has a rare build for me... a single coil (I prefer big dual coils for my DLH's). It's not a top shelf atty for me, but it works quite well, and for a low price. The rating would go up with a dual build in it though. It'll probably reside on a Eleaf Pico Squeeze though rather than a Reo, and get used as yet another option for my wee hours of the night errand runs as a very compact combo. (Maybe also in part because I just had a custom 3D printed car cup made for holding 2 Pico's... both their 75W TC Mod and Squeeze models will fit in it.)

woodyserpentb8b.jpg

10. K31Scout

K31Scout Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2014
    Northern MI USA
    For the past 6 months I've been using a couple of EZ Cloud Makers at about .5 ohm coils (26g ss wire), wide open air for a rich dense vape. NO leaking and never a dry hit. All VG with a drop or two of RY4 Double and 10% nic.

11. Spydro

Apr 20, 2013
    Spylandia
    Running all of the P67's today (like I do every day), but put one of the Hadaly's back on the TRA/Black Ano to run a RxW build for a new SNEF DIY I mixed last night.

reohad6s.jpg

12. SteamStack

Aug 7, 2014
    Macomb, MI, USA
    Got one just like it but with a sl door! :) I'd take a pic but the wife is in a hurry to run to dinner.

JC Okie likes this.
  13. ed101z

ed101z Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 1, 2013
    East TN
    ...vaping on The Virus 18mg. Knocking my socks off too. :confused:

Edit: My bad. You meant what atomizer on the Reo. I'm still basic, and using the RM3. Can't change what's working for me no matter what comes out. :)

14. SteamStack

Aug 7, 2014
    Macomb, MI, USA
    View attachment 684027

First decent alien coil.. Made one the other day 26/36g that came out to .27ohms and was too much for me to handle at 12mg nic.

Spent a full day trying to get the alien down and only made a couple of decent prices :/ bad how to videos on you tube.:/

This one I did in about 30 mins and is a 28g/36g 3mm 4 wrap. Comes out to .34ohms on my hadaly.

Only got a good 3inches usable out of about a foot haha.

I'd normally would show a pic of the coil but it's ugly!! I don't have the proper nylon plyers to straighten it out yet. It's bad but vapes!

Robinowitz likes this.
  15. SteamStack

Aug 7, 2014
    Macomb, MI, USA
    Here's my 2 newest builds on my 2 origin little 16 rbas.

First made was a 30g core x3 Clapton with 36g wrap. 5 wraps comes out to .49ohms.

20170910_174353.jpg

Then I made some aliens with 30g core and 36g wrap! Didn't make this thinking I could fit it on the little 16 but here I tried poking it threw the post and it makes it! So I had to try it out haha..

5 wrap cones out to around .46ohms.

20170910_174308.jpg

Struggled getting it good as I messed around with it too much with the tweezers and it calasped on me and I had a he'll of a time fixing it to save it! Prob spent an hour fixing it haha.. no way was I giving up on it knowing how hard it is to make.

Here's a better pic..

20170910_175343.jpg

Robinowitz, kas122461 and bsidb like this.
  16. CMD-Ky

CMD-Ky Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 15, 2013
    KY
    No pictures but I am using an Odis 16 at 1.5 Ohm with RXW with 28 gauge Kanthal. It is a simple single coil but, man, I like it. It has replaced my RM2.

17. Vapefiend

Vapefiend Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2015
    Connecticut
    hows the draw on an Odis 16?

18. RSZ1

RSZ1 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 13, 2014
    Canada
    Wow I feel so out of touch! Odin v1. Though I do have a Hellfire Viper and an Origen Little 16 incoming.

19. CMD-Ky

CMD-Ky Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 15, 2013
    KY
    Open, airy, good MTL

20. Spydro

Apr 20, 2013
    Spylandia
    Tonight it's four Reo P67's running 2 Kryten's, a Goon LP and a MRDA... each with their own DIY (plus a Minikin V1.5 150W with another MRDA & DIY).

JC Okie and SteamStack like this.