What's your best juice ever since you started vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Peanut butter by Mt. Baker Vapor, just wish it was more smooth and better quality but I always go back to it.

If anybody knows of a similar premium juice please let me know ;)

I've recently discovered the Peanut butter and jam from Stash, This is the first peanut butter I liked and I love it, I also got the one with banana as well which is steeping early tests are great. I will def get the peanut butter pie next order

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
I'm to this day still trying to find a great vape for a great price

Spend a fortune on "premium" juice which tastes junk
I've posted this a few times in general e-liquid discussion threads. I've had "bargain" liquids that I really liked, and boutique liquids that didn't impress me at all.
Sometimes you get lucky and find a few that fit your needs.

Reactions: Paul lamb

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    I responded to this thread earlier but didn't want to go back and search for my post.

I've purchased at least 100 different e-liquids, and tried many more and my two favorites are Element E-liquids Pink Lemonade and Charlie Noble RY4 Pistachio. I'll be ordering more 125ml of Pink Lemonade before the next two months are up.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    I responded to this thread earlier but didn't want to go back and search for my post.

I've purchased at least 100 different e-liquids, and tried many more and my two favorites are Element E-liquids Pink Lemonade and Charlie Noble RY4 Pistachio. I'll be ordering more 125ml of Pink Lemonade before the next two months are up.
    I have had CN Pist RY4 many times and love it. I, just this last weekend tried Elements Pink Grapefruit and love it

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 23, 2013
    Radiator Pluid! My all day vape!

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
    giphy.gif

maddiehope

Jun 7, 2016
    I've already mentioned it at least twice and I've only been on here since yesterday:

Voodoo Child from The Vapor Hut (espresso and beignet). But I got a new flavor from them yesterday that might give it a run for its money. Decadence is a sort of chocolate mint flavor with some creamy notes. I put it in my tank this morning and I've almost run my battery down and emptied the tank already.

Everything I've tried from The Vapor Hut has been marvelous. I don't know what kind of bases or flavors they use, but there's a pleasant flowery quality in the background of all their flavors that I really enjoy.

Strawberry Fields is pretty amazing too.

Last edited:

SailCat

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 10, 2009
    Beaverton, OR
    www.SailCat.com
    While I haven't purchased any liquids for a long time as I DIY, I'm still tempted periodically by what Coval Vapes refers to as 'their take' on RY4, a heavenly, deeply satisfying liquid they call Azeroth.

Light tobacco is combined with caramel, not too unusual, but when vaped, the experience is as if one walked into one of those caramel popcorn stores along the Pacific coast. Warm, unexpected, delectable and crave-worthy. Their 30ml are $15 with selected flavors $10 on Tuesdays. I guess that's the full pimp job.

For Peanut Butter Lovers looking to DIY, start mixing with Hangsen PB. I tried a bunch of 'em as a PB lover myself and this one is superior (to my palate). Not currently available in the UC, the folks at BCV agreed to stock it on their next order and all I had to do was ask politely. Great vendor that's one with the community.

I've not been around much but will check in as I'm able, so shoot questions by PM. I promise to respond ... eventually. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread