What's your favourite tank to date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Wotofo serpent. As much as I dislike the company this single coil rta puts out great flavor, just the right amount of airflow fully open.

It's built solid and looks great (prefer the tank portion to have metal).
That is one tank that does interest me.
Few tanks do interest me lately.

Hobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2016
The smaller tanks tend to be my favorites and I DO NOT want them to be. They hold so little !!! ... but vape so good. The GS Air 14mm in an iStick Basic with a .75 coil and a Nautilus Mini with 1.8 coil on just about anything.

In full size tanks, I go with a full size Nautilus or a Melo 2. Not into rebuilding or my choices would likely be different. I sure would like to try a properly set up Kayfun Lite or Russian 91% but they're pricey and that doesn't even include all the accouterments skillz/knowledge required. What I have is working and I'll stick with it for now.

Reactions: defdock

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
I have a lot of tanks. Way way more than most people. Now that I am a strait lung hitter I would say the Aspire Atlantis 2. The ease of rebuilding stock coils and it never leaks a drop of juice. Good airflow at both top and bottom. Many other tanks followed and copied and coils fit a whole host of other tanks. I have 400 to 500 rebuild coils here at the house for almost every tank produced. More at the shop where I volunteer and someone having trouble with their vape I give a free service and install a rebuilt coil to get them up and running again. Vaping consumes a lot of hours of my days which I do not make a dime from it. CHEERS!

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Boreas. The flavor is insane, and it can be built from about 15 watts out to 250, for more cloud than my lungs will handle. It equals the flavor of the Aromamizer Supreme, but is a simpler design, easier to use, and no rassinfrackin' tiny pins to fall out and lose. It's got a build deck the size of an ocean liner, airflow so free I actually close it down some, and comes with two (removable) decks so you can vape one while building the other, and swap them without emptying the tank.

It's a juice ho above 50 watts or so, but they all are. Holds a full 8ml if you bottom fill, and does not leak when properly wicked. Some people dislike the fact there's no knurling on the top cap or AFC/JFC ring, but the former was fixed in the second production run and the latter doesn't bother me. I only know one person who complains of having trouble turning the AFC. It's also a 25mm tank, which some do not care for for esthetic reasons, or because they don't know how to build a large diameter tank for flavor. Aside from that, I can't think of a reason to not like it. I think it's the best tank yet built.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Kayfun v4 authentic have 3 in rotation
Do you have the enhanced airflow pins in yours? KFs just don't flow freely enough for me, but the V4 with the pin comes close. Haven't tried a V5, they're supposed to be better. Still, for a MTL RTA, tough to beat a Kay.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
The smaller tanks tend to be my favorites and I DO NOT want them to be. They hold so little !!! ... but vape so good.
I'm right there with ya.I don't have any small tanks,but i have a few 14mm rda's,my first one was one that came with a bottom feed mod i bought.It is a dual coil 14mm,at first,i wasn't even going to put coils in it,i was going to put it to the side and build a 22mm rda to put on the mod.I finally decided to build the little guy,and to this day,it has been the absolute best tasting vape i have ever had.

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
Anyone try the new ceramic coils?

Are they as good as they have been marketed to be?
I just bought 5 Uwell Crown (ATOM) ceramic coils to tear apart and see about rebuilding. I do not even own a Crown tank. I think I have a problem with collecting. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread