What's your opinion of Innokin mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin S

Apr 28, 2013
Illinios
I have the iTaste MVP version 1, and I found it to be somewhat low quality. I personally would not purchase another innokin product.

I have an Innokin vv3 and my thoughts are the same as yours. Have had nothing but problem after problem after problem with it and it has now became just a back up device for me. I realize that the 1 that I got was probably just a dud and that most people would recommend their products but for me I will stay away from them.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
I'm pretty new to the vaping world and I've been happy with my basic eGo batteries and basic tanks. Now I'm ready to broaden my horizons lol. I've seen Innokin products popping up and was wondering what your opinions were on the different mods they offer? Thanks!

Are you asking about APV's or actual mods?

APV = A power device as it comes stock from the manufacturer - Innokin, Provari, Vamo, Evic, Tesla, etc ( the list goes on and on)

Mod = modified from the way manufacturers sell to the public.
One example of a "mod" using a Vamo as platform ---> Vamo V4 S Mod - www.simply-mods-creations.be

Last edited:

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
Good stuff from Innoken. Two SVD's in my houshold that are still going strong after 6/7 months or so. The MVP is to me the best back up and best bang for the buck of anything out there.... (Im a Provari user, but these others are still used daily as I have given them to other members of the family).

Cant go wrong with either IMHO....

Holly Yoho

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
San Clemente, CA
I have an Innokin vv3 and my thoughts are the same as yours. Have had nothing but problem after problem after problem with it and it has now became just a back up device for me. I realize that the 1 that I got was probably just a dud and that most people would recommend their products but for me I will stay away from them.
Yeah, it seems like they make a few too many duds. I'm going to go American-made next time.

jocat54

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Lindale, Texas
I had ordered a iTaste VV V3 from FT but it's still not showing any movement so I ordered one from vaping me, guess if the FT order gets here I will have 2.
I have been using the ce5 clearomizers but got some of the itaste16 dc and what a difference in vapor but they are juice hogs....but that's okay, I really do like them.
I did order a couple of evods with the iTaste battery to see how they work out.

jocat54

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Lindale, Texas
I had ordered a iTaste VV V3 from FT but it's still not showing any movement so I ordered one from vaping me, guess if the FT order gets here I will have 2.
I have been using the ce5 clearomizers but got some of the itaste16 dc and what a difference in vapor but they are juice hogs....but that's okay, I really do like them.
I did order a couple of evods with the iTaste battery to see how they work out.

Well as my luck has it------my FT order shows in transit----guess I will have two shortly:2cool:

Tracking Number: LK038101406HK
in-transit
Product & Tracking Information
Postal Product:
First-Class Package International Service
Features:
International Letter
DATE & TIME
STATUS OF ITEM
Acceptance
HONG KONG

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Answered many times. Here's my two cents. I have them all, I think, except for the 134. I think the iTaste 3.0 is the best stick battery on the market. The MVP 2.0 is a great box mod, though the V1 was very limited without an Ohm meter. SVD is okay, but at it's price point, it's nice, though I think the Sigelei's are a bit nicer, but slightly more money. The 134 does not interest me, and seems limited in ways that I find strange for it's price point. Innokin is a winner in the China mods wars, imho, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend any of them, though I think Sigelei is a bit better quality, imho. Highly recommended. Good luck in your VapeQuest!

Netlah

Apr 25, 2013
I'm not a huge fan of the ITaste VV. I have a 3.0 with the passthrough USB charge and no matter how gentle after a few weeks the charging/voltage indicator/+/- portion comes unglued and I have to glue / tape it back on. I've had two and had problems with both.. Either that or I'm just a brute. Also with the VV it's nearly impossible to sit on a table with a tank on it without it rolling off. Other than that though it's good. I would rather have spent half the money on a twist for a mobile backup in all honesty.

Free Booter

Jan 13, 2012
TEXAS
Innokin products are innovative and their designs are fairly original. They seem to have a decent manufacturing quality and perform as advertised. Of all the manufacturers out there they seem to have their "stuff together" . I mean that from a standpoint of you don't get the feeling its a mom and pop operation or one guy and a machining rig or another Chinese clone vendor. . That said...I tried a ton of different mods over a long period of time and have found that many companies over time have vastly improved their products in both consistency of quality AND performance. The first Kangers I ever bought were HORRIBLE, but some of their new stuff is great. Same goes for vision and (forgive me) even Smoktech. I've really started liking some new bits from Sigelei (yes everyone has at least one - they are everywhere and no where), but some of the US made producers are some of the best mods out there if not THE best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread