Who has the best liter prices for nic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
What! Now that's crazy and indeed a no-brainer, lol :) That sounds like either an unnoticed error or a really obscure/strange way of price-setting...

The only thing I can figure is they buy all their nic at 100mg and if selling at that level, no/less time bottling. But yeah, strange and a no brainer.

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
Where do you get it?

I get mine from Heartland Vapes. Tried theirs first when I started (not that long ago) since their price was pretty good, liked it, so stayed with it. Also tried their "Ultra Premium" which I liked, but not sure I noticed a major difference between the two. I think they also sell in 250ml bottles if one wants to try it first.

Reactions: ChelsB

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
So I ordered from MFS and it came like this!!!!!!
11c964a12f5f63256be4f4ce18a8d47e.jpg

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
So I ordered from MFS and it came like this!!!!!!
11c964a12f5f63256be4f4ce18a8d47e.jpg

Oh Man...

I'm tell'n ya. You need to draw a Circle with Chalk big enough to Stand In, then Stand in it. And then say while turning to your Left 3 Times... "Back-Raff, Smack-Raff, No-More-Raff".

Cause you've got some Bad Shipping Mojo going on Right Now.

:?:

Last edited:

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Oh Man...

I'm tell'n ya. You need to draw a Circle with Chalk big enough to Stand In, the Stand in it. And then say while turning to your Left 3 Times... "Back-Raff, Smack-Raff, No-More-Raff".

Cause you've got some Bad Shipping Mojo going on Right Now.

:?:

I know...totally!

Reactions: zoiDman

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Ok... I'll assume you have done the Chalk/Circle thing by now.

I would put on a Pair of Gloves (and maybe even a Pair of Sunglass - Wayfarer's look Cool) and then put the Bag/Bottle into the Sink.

Then turn on the Water Slowly and Rinse Off the Outside of the Bag. The Open the Bag and let the Water pour inside and Dilute everything. Then pour out the Water and take the Bottle Out and Rinse it off.

Then I would Dry it with Paper Towels, Kick something like the Trash Can or Recycling Bin, and then Tell your Husband we're going out to Dinner.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Ok... I'll assume you have done the Chalk/Circle thing by now.

I would put on a Pair of Gloves (and maybe even a Pair of Sunglass - Wayfarer's look Cool) and then put the Bag/Bottle into the Sink.

Then turn on the Water Slowly and Rinse Off the Outside of the Bag. The Open the Bag and let the Water pour inside and Dilute everything. Then pour out the Water and take the Bottle Out and Rinse it off.

Then I would Dry it with Paper Towels, Kick something like the Trash Can or Recycling Bin, and then Tell your Husband we're going out to Dinner.

Of course the circle was the very first thing I did![emoji4]

Reactions: zoiDman

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
What's the 3 dots?

I was just waiting for you to do the Chalk Circle thing. Figured you do it Twice just to make sure.

Is it really not usable? The nic inside is clear.

I'd say that there is Nothing Wrong with the Nicotine what so Every. It's just a Big Mess that who would want to Deal With.

LOL

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I put gloves on and poured it into a mason jar. And disposed of the empty bottle properly. But if you guys think I shouldn't use it, I won't

Where does it look like it came out of the Bottle?

I would Think it would be OK. But I got into some Drama lately for Not Being Safe enough. So I Dunno?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread