Who's got the worst juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Xibalba

Jun 4, 2016
Hello friends, I'm a new vape enthusiast who is wondering about the best and worst juice. There seems to be tons of juice vendors and it's hard to choose. It doesn't seem like a "u get what u pay for" kind of deal because I've been vaping Vape Wild, and they're flavors are tasty, and inexpensive. I also tried Dirt Cheap E juice because they're prices were compel able to Vape Wild, but I was disappointed. Even after 2 weeks of steeping the flavor is still dull.
So who has found the tastiest juice for cheap? & no I don't think $20 for 30ml or less is cheap. I recently ordered 2 120ml bottles for $25 from Humble and am excited to try them out. I also ordered some from mount baker Vapor, and Fuggin. I hope they're good!!

Darth Xibalba

Jun 4, 2016
The best cheapest ejuice I have found and actually like is from You Got E-Juice - Making Vaping Affordable for Everyone.. Welcome to ECF!
Cool I'll check em out. What flavors do you like? I'm a big fan of Vape Wild. The only flavor I was bummed with was bubble gum. They do a mystery flavor every month that you get for free with an order,and then on the 1st of the nxt month they reveal what it was. I forget what last month's was called but it tasted like Teddy Grahams! So good! You also get 2 other free bottle that they say are for "vaping it forward" where u can trade with friends or just try out flavors you didn't order. Pretty cool! I haven't had to steep they're juice either, it's good right away.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
I liked a few ITCV flavors but most of those were Gunkers. They did make The Worst liquid I ever vaped though.

It was Spoon Licker v2 Boosted. Like Strawberry dish soap. Took forever to get out of my tank. Horribly absolutely unvapable.

Luckily I did not bet.

A month later it was really tasty. Most people would have poured it in the toilet long before that though.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
Cool I'll check em out. What flavors do you like? I'm a big fan of Vape Wild. The only flavor I was bummed with was bubble gum. They do a mystery flavor every month that you get for free with an order,and then on the 1st of the nxt month they reveal what it was. I forget what last month's was called but it tasted like Teddy Grahams! So good! You also get 2 other free bottle that they say are for "vaping it forward" where u can trade with friends or just try out flavors you didn't order. Pretty cool! I haven't had to steep they're juice either, it's good right away.
Strawberry Cheesecake, Lemon Cheesecake, and Peach Yogurt are my favorites. The cereal vapes are pretty good too.

Darth Xibalba

Jun 4, 2016
Strawberry Cheesecake, Lemon Cheesecake, and Peach Yogurt are my favorites. The cereal vapes are pretty good too.
I had watched a review on that brand and had planned on trying it out. I think the vanilla custard,strawberry custard, and peach yogurt sounded best! $10 for 60mL isn't too bad either!

Reactions: Bonskibon

Darth Xibalba

Jun 4, 2016
That's crazy everyone in those threads were talking smack about Vape Wild. I think they've been pretty tasty so far and I didn't even steep them. My faves so far have been: just peachy, gummy bears, banana candy (banana Runts),& teddy grahams (4got what that one's called). I did get flavor shots in all except the banana candy.

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
It was years ago now but when I started vaping I grabbed 4 bottles of Crystal e liquid, 3 tobaccos and a Cinnamon Spice, cost me 125.00 or more delivered, in 2012. Crap that a year or so later I dumped knowing I'd never ever vape it. Started DIY very early on due to that experience.
Now I vape what I like all day long every day for peanuts. That 125 bucks today would keep me vaping for almost a year prolly. Cheers.

Darth Xibalba

Jun 4, 2016
It was years ago now but when I started vaping I grabbed 4 bottles of Crystal e liquid, 3 tobaccos and a Cinnamon Spice, cost me 125.00 or more delivered, in 2012. Crap that a year or so later I dumped knowing I'd never ever vape it. Started DIY very early on due to that experience.
Now I vape what I like all day long every day for peanuts. That 125 bucks today would keep me vaping for almost a year prolly. Cheers.
What flavors do you make?

Darth Xibalba

Jun 4, 2016
Killer Juice was consistently the worst juice I ever bought. Not one single flavor was worth the time I waited for it, and even with the really cheap weekly deals they did (don't know if they still do), it was probably a waste of money as well. But it gave me something to vape while I learned DIY.
Good to know. What flavors do you make?

shatteredsoul76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Portland, TN, USA
    I dont care for nicoticket or steamjuice, I still have quite a bit of it that I dont think Ill ever vape. I bought the sample pack from vape moar and so far dont care for any of it either. The worst for me so far in my 2 years of vaping though would have to be swft sauce,terrible!

Taowulf

ECF Veteran
    Mar 9, 2014
    Bend OR
    Good to know. What flavors do you make?

I am working on a few clones, a try at a cannoli flavor, and I have a dunch of Dragonfruit and Strawberry mixes...I have 86 recipes in my juice folder for eJuiceMeUp, but many of those are variants of things I am working on. It might be time to clean it out again.

Clean out done, I still have some in-testing duplicates (5 variations for one flavor I am trying to clone for a friend) and cut the number down to 62

Reactions: Darth Xibalba

Darth Xibalba

Jun 4, 2016
    I dont care for nicoticket or steamjuice, I still have quite a bit of it that I dont think Ill ever vape. I bought the sample pack from vape moar and so far dont care for any of it either. The worst for me so far in my 2 years of vaping though would have to be swft sauce,terrible!
    Thx 4 the input!

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 18, 2012
    Ontario
    What flavors do you make?
    Real simple stuff. Capellas vanilla custard v2 flavouring at 5% or so at 5-6mg 100%PG. If I feel like a change I add some peach or banana or strawberry or whatever when I top up the tank. They are usually Hangsen liquids that I add. I make my Vanilla Custard
    4-500ml. at a time depending on the amount of flavouring on hand.
    Vanilla cupcake is good too, used it before as well as Vanilla bean ice cream by Flavour west I think, not sure, they are all good imo, but in case you haven't noticed, I really like vanilla, but not the plain as much. It's a great "base" mix to build upon. YMMV. Cheers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread