The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

mount baker or vapewild?

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Thediscoranger, Mar 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Thediscoranger

Thediscoranger Senior Member

Dec 13, 2014
    So I was wondering what the pros and cons of mount baker vapor vs vapewild? And what you guys prefere, I'm mainly looking for what flavors are better because mount bakers flavors seam to taste cheap to me and I wanted to try vapewild, but havnt, and who would be cheaper in the long run, and if vapewilds juices take the same amount or more or less time to steep,so yeah thanks guys!

2. jleeper

jleeper Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 27, 2014
    Dallas, TX
    Vapewild. I think the flavors taste much better than MBV. My faves are Smurf Cake, Blue Lemon Squeezy, Circus Bear and On Cloud Custard.

3. Cullin Kin

Cullin Kin Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 28, 2014
    The 3Oh!3, Colorado
  4. Das Auto

Das Auto Ultra Member Verified Member

Feb 6, 2015
    Pacific NW, USA
  5. mcol

mcol Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 5, 2013
    Missouri
    Order a bottle in same flavor from each, cheap enough.

6. juggler86

juggler86 Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 1, 2015
    Wisconsin
    I dont care for either, i much prefer ITCvapes or Affordable vapings juices for bargain juices

7. LJGma

LJGma Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 10, 2015
    NV
    mnt baker is not bad at all but you really need to seep their stuff before vaping it.

8. Bombeni

Bombeni Senior Member

Jan 28, 2015
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    My very first juice order was 5 bottles from MB....they're still sitting in my basket, uh steeping, yeah that's it they're steeping :D. My second, third, and fourth orders of juice was from Vape Wild, and they're still sitting in my basket. I collect empty bottles :D.

9. bhima

bhima Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 25, 2009
    I ordered three flavors from Mt. Baker Vapor (USA Blend, Courmarin Pipe and Bananas Gone Nuts). Not one of them was even decent. In comparison, I can enjoy VW's USA Blend, love Sweet Complexity (a better version of Bananas Gone Nuts) and I ADV their Reds Type.

10. snow blind

snow blind Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2012
    PA
    Not even in the same category.

11. Simply Relentless

Simply Relentless Full Member

Mar 28, 2014
    Utah
    Vapewild hands down for me. I can vape most anything FOOB I have 200ml in itc vapes I'm avoiding because I really don't enjoy it all. And they have both steeped longer than the recommended. So in the end it's subjective but vapewild is the only place I will ever buy juice again.

12. glointhedark

glointhedark Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 5, 2013
    Antelope, CA, USA
    My daughter and I like flavors from both Mt. Baker Vapor and Vape Wild.

For us, steep time required (if any) varies from flavor to flavor. Some flavors taste good to us right out of the mailbox, and we vape them as is. Other flavors start "coming into their own" for us any time from a week to several weeks after we get them. It all depends on how you perceive the taste.

When you get your eliquid, try a little. If it tastes good to you, vape it. If you think it still needs "a little something", steep it. Check it every week or so, and when it tastes right to you, vape it. Everything depends on how you perceive the flavor, with the equipment that you are using. The steep times suggested by vendors and customers are based on their taste perception and the equipment they are using when vaping the eliquid. Your taste and equipment may not be the same, and you will have different results. Go by what you like - that is the most important part of the equation.

13. jleeper

jleeper Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 27, 2014
    Dallas, TX
    None of my purchases from Mt Baker improved with time. They stayed pretty dull.

14. DiAmoroso

DiAmoroso Full Member Verified Member

Jan 18, 2015
    San Diego, California
    Both seem to have some really good flavors, and lack luster flavors. I really like I'm On A Roll and Vanilla Clouds by VW. Jizmogoblin, and Moo Juice are both really good from MBV.

15. sketch804

sketch804 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2014
    I was surprised to get my vapewild flavors in and they pretty much tasted like mbv. Now some tasted a little bit better, a tiny bit more character, but to me it was apparent they seem to get basic flavor concentrates from the same place, IMO. But both are good to me, little on the cheap side, but hey what do you really expect for such a low price??
    Now I will let the VW flavors steep for a bit and see if my mind changes..

16. bekka

bekka Full Member Verified Member

Mar 19, 2015
    Tulsa, OK
    I have tried both places and haven't been impressed with either one. I even tried steeping and it didn't seem to help.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Snooze00

Snooze00 Moved On

Mar 9, 2015
    na
    Ive tried mbv guaw line and there way overated. The bloodbath is a lemon pineaple flavor that has a powdery lolly flavor. Its not the worst but its touted as a premium type liquid and it tastes cheap. Same with there german beefcake one. Just really weak and harsh throat feel. There thug juice is foul. There maui tastes like sickly detergent. I prefer the dragon range from ecblend such as dragons tear.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.