mount baker or vapewild?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thediscoranger

Dec 13, 2014
So I was wondering what the pros and cons of mount baker vapor vs vapewild? And what you guys prefere, I'm mainly looking for what flavors are better because mount bakers flavors seam to taste cheap to me and I wanted to try vapewild, but havnt, and who would be cheaper in the long run, and if vapewilds juices take the same amount or more or less time to steep,so yeah thanks guys!

Last edited:

Bombeni

Jan 28, 2015
Tulsa, Oklahoma
So I was wondering what the pros and cons of mount baker vapor vs vapewild? And what you guys prefere, I'm mainly looking for what flavors are better because mount bakers flavors seam to taste cheap to me and I wanted to try vapewild, but havnt, and who would be cheaper in the long run, and if vapewilds juices take the same amount or more or less time to steep,so yeah thanks guys!

My very first juice order was 5 bottles from MB....they're still sitting in my basket, uh steeping, yeah that's it they're steeping :D. My second, third, and fourth orders of juice was from Vape Wild, and they're still sitting in my basket. I collect empty bottles :D.

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
My daughter and I like flavors from both Mt. Baker Vapor and Vape Wild.

For us, steep time required (if any) varies from flavor to flavor. Some flavors taste good to us right out of the mailbox, and we vape them as is. Other flavors start "coming into their own" for us any time from a week to several weeks after we get them. It all depends on how you perceive the taste.

When you get your eliquid, try a little. If it tastes good to you, vape it. If you think it still needs "a little something", steep it. Check it every week or so, and when it tastes right to you, vape it. Everything depends on how you perceive the flavor, with the equipment that you are using. The steep times suggested by vendors and customers are based on their taste perception and the equipment they are using when vaping the eliquid. Your taste and equipment may not be the same, and you will have different results. Go by what you like - that is the most important part of the equation.

sketch804

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
I was surprised to get my vapewild flavors in and they pretty much tasted like mbv. Now some tasted a little bit better, a tiny bit more character, but to me it was apparent they seem to get basic flavor concentrates from the same place, IMO. But both are good to me, little on the cheap side, but hey what do you really expect for such a low price??
Now I will let the VW flavors steep for a bit and see if my mind changes..

Snooze00

Moved On
Mar 9, 2015
na
Ive tried mbv guaw line and there way overated. The bloodbath is a lemon pineaple flavor that has a powdery lolly flavor. Its not the worst but its touted as a premium type liquid and it tastes cheap. Same with there german beefcake one. Just really weak and harsh throat feel. There thug juice is foul. There maui tastes like sickly detergent. I prefer the dragon range from ecblend such as dragons tear.

Reactions: ammeo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread