Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2014
England
sounds like your plan is well in effect I hope the laws & restrictions are not bad
We're waiting for the results of the court case brought by Totally Wicked against Article 20 (which pertains to regulations regarding e-cigs). We won't know anything until 17th December at the earliest, though more probably January/February 2016

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
I know, right?? I just spent $6 on 4 light bulbs that used to cost me 97 cents!! If Ida known this floor lamp I bought wouldn't take the swirly bulbs (which are now cheaper than the incandescent!!) I would have gotten a different lamp. :facepalm:

Now we're seeing more and more LED lights, the be all end all solution.

woodhippy

Master of Know Place
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2014
New Bloomfield MO
We're waiting for the results of the court case brought by Totally Wicked against Article 20 (which pertains to regulations regarding e-cigs). We won't know anything until 17th December at the earliest, though more probably January/February 2016
Sounds Like your Gov Works Like Ours. They Do Nothing and Still want paid

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Missouri...or the state of Misery.
Yeah Yard sales.

Goodwill, yard sales, and thrift stores are pretty much the only places I buy clothes and a lot of other things. And I trained my children to appreciate the selection they can find at these types of places--they HATE the so called designer clothes and will not buy brand new clothing :D

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
actually glad I opened it the white is kinda sexy not what I expected kind of a pearl finish
VapeNW sells just the battery cover. White mod with black batt cover would really be sexy. That's what I wanna do, if they iron out the TC problems some people have been having.
Vapor-Mod-Wholesale-Authentic-Joyetech-eVic-VTC.jpg

woodhippy

Master of Know Place
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2014
New Bloomfield MO
Goodwill, yard sales, and thrift stores are pretty much the only places I buy clothes and a lot of other things. And I trained my children to appreciate the selection they can find at these types of places--they HATE the so called designer clothes and will not buy brand new clothing :D
Yep Your Missouri Though and True

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    I know, right?? I just spent $6 on 4 light bulbs that used to cost me 97 cents!! If Ida known this floor lamp I bought wouldn't take the swirly bulbs (which are now cheaper than the incandescent!!) I would have gotten a different lamp. :facepalm:

LED bulbs are replacing those swirl bulbs now and they might fit :) Good for 100,000 hrs too !

MikeyConti

VapeBro
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 22, 2014
    South Carolina
    a lot of them do, I've seen som pretty bad ones, luckily My neighbor hood B&M is VERY good friendly & knowledgeable I'v seen them help very advanced vapers & peoples who knew absolutely nothing about and did a good job with both. And if they don't know something they aint afraid of saying I don't know.

When I first started going to a local Mainstream B&M (Had only been opened for a few months) They were all grown and very polite, did not tell you what you needed but asked what your looking for, any experience, how much you smoked, etc. They all had Ego's with Lanyards around their necks and is what they mainly recommended to starters. They also carried many High powered Box Mods, Mechs, RTA''s, RDA's , and the new Sub ohm Tanks. They never offered sub ohm equipment to starters unless they requested it, then they would inform the buyer on everything they should know about it as any other equipment. Now its mainly younger guys who push sub ohming on whoever walks in the door! Sold a friend of mine an RDA setup and built/installed the coil for him and my friend knows NOTHING about coils!! Really aggravates me that the majority of B&Ms have come to this. Most new employees have never even smoked and just got into Vaping recently because of the hugh clouds you can blow with all the new technology, not knowing what a REAL Smoker actually needs to get off of cigarettes...

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 1, 2015
    On the River, GA
    Now we're seeing more and more LED lights, the be all end all solution.
    They need to juice LED's up some more before they take over ;)
    We had a fellow that bout a bunch of LEDs to grow tomatoes, the light was too weak to penetrate the plants passed six inches. No light reaching the bottom of the plants lol.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 20, 2012
    Williamsport Md

Yard sales are Awesome - My Daughter-in-Law has filled my house shopping them! :-x
    :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: ... :confused::eek: :confused:... :glug:

:lol::lol::lol:

:eek:

:rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread