Status
Not open for further replies.

sidetrack

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
among the sea shells
I made the Pluid clone recipe and it was pretty good but sadly I have not had the original(to hard to get) so I cannot say if it's dead on. I didn't put any coloring in mine but did find out how to get a neon green....mix yellow with blue to get green then add yellow to that until you get the neon green. Just by mixing the clone which I did at 30% without nicotine I managed to get a slightly cloudy look (I used 70% VG) here is the recipe I got off of ECF (sorry to not be able to give credit to the creator, I misplaced it).

Absinthe TFA 12%
Kiwi Double TFA 8%
Ecto Cooler FW 2%
1 drop menthol per 5 ml

Good luck!

boomerdude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I suggest you at least try a drop of TA. It gives the mix a very pleasant tobacco flavor without losing the other flavors. The longer the steep the better it gets.

I concur with the nothing else is needed. I mix this at 10% and shake. It's fantastic just like that. It's a must have.

cubfanthad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2010
Rock Island IL
I suggest you at least try a drop of TA. It gives the mix a very pleasant tobacco flavor without losing the other flavors. The longer the steep the better it gets.

I stopped trying to add extra tobacco flavoring to my mixes long ago. DRY4 has just the right amount of tobacco flavor as is... IMHO... But hey, we all like what we like... Right?

Skoad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
Georgia, USA
I made the Pluid clone recipe and it was pretty good but sadly I have not had the original(to hard to get) so I cannot say if it's dead on. I didn't put any coloring in mine but did find out how to get a neon green....mix yellow with blue to get green then add yellow to that until you get the neon green. Just by mixing the clone which I did at 30% without nicotine I managed to get a slightly cloudy look (I used 70% VG) here is the recipe I got off of ECF (sorry to not be able to give credit to the creator, I misplaced it).

Absinthe TFA 12%
Kiwi Double TFA 8%
Ecto Cooler FW 2%
1 drop menthol per 5 ml

Good luck!

This was created by the guy who runs Good Life Vapor. He sells Magic Fairy which is a Pluid clone. He released this recipe before making Magic Fairy(he made some changes).. I would definitely recommend buying the Magic Fairy from his site and giving it a try as many people have stated they prefer it over Pluid and its easier to get.

Koman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
lv

Absinthe TFA 12%
Kiwi Double TFA 8%
Ecto Cooler FW 2%
1 drop menthol per 5 ml

Good luck!

Sounds good, will try tomorrow!

Tish Talons

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2013
Tucson, AZ
I call this one "Peach-onut" :

70 pg/30 vg
10% juicy peach
10% coconut (loranne)
2% French vanilla deluxe
1% Bavarian cream

my boyfriend likes a stronger peach flavor, so I mix his with 12% juicy peach. Good both ways, just depends on your preference. Sweeten to taste. I use one drop of TFA sweetener per ml.

Koman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
lv
I call this one "Peach-onut" :

70 pg/30 vg
10% juicy peach
10% coconut (loranne)
2% French vanilla deluxe
1% Bavarian cream

my boyfriend likes a stronger peach flavor, so I mix his with 12% juicy peach. Good both ways, just depends on your preference. Sweeten to taste. I use one drop of TFA sweetener per ml.
Sounds like a good mix, will try :)

xMackx

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2012
Michigan
This is a recipe I myself have recently concocted that is just amazing for a tobacco lover.

A.D.V. Holy Moly Tobacco

3% 555 DK tobacco (TFA)
2% M-type tobacco (TFA)
1% Light Brand tobacco (seedmans)
2% Caramel (LA)
25% 60mg/ml nic
5% water
62% VG

Best results after steeping a few weeks (4-6). It makes a great menthol tobacco mix as well.

charly1954

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Logan, Indiana
Straight FV (best if steeped a week)
French Vanilla(TFA) 20%

Warm Peach Pie (good right away great after a week steep, w/very warm peachy easy throat hit)
Peach Flavor Concentrate (TFA)15%
Ethyl Maltol 10% PG Solution (TFA) 5%

Sweet Bavarian Cream(not good right away,best after 2 weeks w/little harsh throat hit), next batch I'll lower the % to see if less harsh
Bavarian Cream TFA 25%
Ethyl Maltol 10% PG Solution TFA 5%

Last edited:

Abe_Katz

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
FL, USA
Here's one thats quite simple, and I vape it frequently.

Abe's Banana Creme

Base nicotine in your PG/VG ratio of your choice, nicotine strength in your choice (I prefer 60/40 @ 12mg/ml).

14% LA Banana Creme Flavor

Steep for four days.

It will develop a candy like flavor that reminds me of Banana flavored laffy-taffy. Some might want to add sweetener or EM to it but I don't think its necessary.

Note: The LorAnne flavor contains FD&C Yellow 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread