Screenshot_2015-05-23-19-09-09-1.png
[HASHTAG]#276[/HASHTAG] bubinga birdseye & #68 cherry bloodwood

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
If anyone wants to post which # they got, I'll continue to watch this thread and "like" them as I add them.

Updated spreadsheet is HERE

Just a reminder, these were all taken from "public" posts.
Puffer nice work. Keep it here. Don't need another thread to subscribe to...and nice snag on your rosewood. That's a ting a beauty[emoji6]

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Look at all of your beautiful purchases !!

Congratulations to you all !!
classwife, you should have been here yesterday and all last night. We were having such a party/love fest. It was (continues to be) sooooo much fun! I almost couldn't go to sleep last night from being so keyed up all day.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
classwife, you should have been here yesterday and all last night. We were having such a party/love fest. It was (continues to be) sooooo much fun! I almost couldn't go to sleep last night from being so keyed up all day.

I was here and reading :)

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
@ Highwayman1224 - THANK YOU ! I had already gotten the two I really wanted, and most of my 'special six' backup plan also disappeared rather quickly. But that beautiful #68 was calling to me (and I was having trouble resisting even though I already had two).
Now the Temptation is over, and that beauty is going to a good, loving Reos Home !
Thanks Highwayman !

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
So I need to oil the mod with mineral oil, let it soak in, buff it...then put the Howard's on to seal that in? Or should I just use the Howard's on it?

I personally would not use mineral oil on the exterior. Just me....
'Natural Oils' for wood and Mineral Oil, like you would by at a pharmacy, are two different things. I believe Rob once used small amounts (like on a Q-tip) of mineral oil on the Interior of a Woodvil, simply because it has no odor. But I really do not see a need to put Mineral Oil on the exterior. Just give it a good coat of Howard's before you go to bed, and wipe off the excess and buff out in the morning. Do that once a month and your Woodvil should be just fine.

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
You're welcome brother, us truckers gotta look out for one another.... Lol!
@ Highwayman1224 - THANK YOU ! I had already gotten the two I really wanted, and most of my 'special six' backup plan also disappeared rather quickly. But that beautiful #68 was calling to me (and I was having trouble resisting even though I already had two).
Now the Temptation is over, and that beauty is going to a good, loving Reos Home !
Thanks Highwayman !

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
For anyone who needs to track down some Howards:

Ace Hardware carries the full line of products - but not necessarily in store. You can either check the Ace web site for a free Ship To Store option or ask them in store to order it for you. Just another way to get it with free shipping if you don't have Amazon Prime.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Ace Hardware carries the full line of products - but not necessarily in store.
Yes, I went to the Ace Hardware store. They had the other kind of Howard's...but didn't offer to order the SunShield for me. I didn't think to ask. I will probably get it pretty quick, since my friend has the prime account though. She lives almost a half hour away though. I have to go by her place before long anyway.

Reactions: Debadoo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread