Would you stop vaping if...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyDB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2014
I may have a cigarette once in a while, right now my last two times lighting a cigarette lead to me putting it out due to the bad taste etc,. but I wouldn't rule out that I might have one in the future... but I never intend to become a 'smoker' again.

I will continue to enjoy cigars.

I will continue to enjoy a pipe once in a while.

dbeast64

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2013
South Carolina
Sorry I am not sure how to make a proper poll so this will have to do.

With more people switching to vaping, less people over time wouldn't, be smoking. There would be a good chance that cigarettes may go down in price then? If they do would you be tempted to smoke and quit vaping?

I got off of that Slow Suicide Merry-Go-Round and will not buy another ticket..... :vapor:

Don Robertson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Considering all the green and yellow globs of phlegm I had every morning - NO WAY I will go back to cigarettes (call 'em "stinkies" if ya' want).

When the government of Mister Floppy Ear Executive Order Man (the head honcho in the USA) declares e-cigarettes to be bad and the law enforcement officers are lined ten deep at my favorite local e-ciggie store I see the happenings in FERGUSON to be a tea party compared to the EDUCATED CUSTOMERS who know e-ciggies saved their respective lives and THEY begin to revolt to be a grand day!

If folks can burn, loot, destroy private property and toss goodies at the cops and it is is considered 'OK' (over a dead deserved DEAD CRIMINAL) - I see it as being the normal process when they try and stop me from partaking in my E-CIGGIE healthy alternative to ciggie-butts! I wanna RIOT!

START SMOKING AGAIN? That's like asking if divorced guys would jump back in to the sack with their 300 pound, bible-banging, smelly EX-WIVES who contracted herpes from sleeping with the church pastor if they would poke 'em again just for old times! It ain't gonna happen unless the sun rises in the WEST and cats don't chase string!

I am SO passionate about staying clear of the devil-weed tobacco it would take far more than a "monetary savings" to get me to back! The folks who all knowing and powerful such as those in the 'UK' (a special breed of uppity-ups I am told) might think differently - but 'Merikans can be a stubborn bunch!

Donnie

Last edited:

mcclintock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 28, 2014
    I didn't start RYO'ing to save money, I did it because carpet glue ruined Winstons. I have supplies to make 100 right now and will probably stop 2/day when I get my WTA. If I started vaping to save money, it was a dismal failure and I'm a cheapie compared to most here. This is actually my second time vaping, 1st time thought I was having a reaction, decided I wasn't sure and besides, I was envious seeing other people vape, remembered how good it was!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread