Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Good morning to you!
Doing great today, so far. vaping Ripe Vapes Key lime Cookie. How's your day?
OMG - LURVE that - have a clone recipe on the mix list that I will be mixin up this week :) will have to let you know how it turns out

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
there are some excellent cognitive therapies for wick awareness, brother... :)

and nicotine IS considered a nootropic... :)
Wouldn't do me any good unless I haz a sammich maker anywho brotha...Hehehe
[emoji12]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
lol...gotta love FT orders...if the wait gets to be too long shoot me a PM I have a whole roll I'm not going to use so it needs a new home
Thanks anjel, that's so kind of you. I think it should be here within a month and I'm not in a great hurry. But if it doesn't I'll take you up on it. :D

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
lol - thankee - glad you enjoy em - i enjoy sharin da lub

got a few projects on the mix list for when i get back from this pesky Panera opening... key lime, peach, apple cheesecake pie... going to be working on replicating (put down the pitchfork, Sirius) some Ahlusion magic...

How is that Pesky opening going?

key lime you say?? I LOVE key lime heheh

I have three that I have bought and all three were too much for me...baked vapes is the best Ive ever had. it is key lime pie right down to the crust on the exhale but it is a very VERY rich flavor and I can only vape about 2 ml of it before I'm sick like Ive been eating a super rich actual key lime pie

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
DC at what wattage are you running SS? I run it in Ni on the mini Clouper and in Ti on the 40W Istick.
i really have not played with it with an offset yet - just run it in wattage modes and lurve it... lemme check mah notes...

here is what note-bot says (and he says hi to repairbot too)
Most Ti TC mods will run SS in with about a 140-degree offset. If you want a 420-degree vape, set the mod to 280. SS should not be run in Ni mode. The Cloupor should do fine converting to TC up to a 1 Ohm coil...

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
and that doesn't even count the BUNCH you has PIF'd, brother
Wow.....I just thought back on all of the ones I've either PIF'ed or bought and gave to people new as gifts....those numbered 20. Haven't really thought about just how many mods I've bought.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
lol - thankee - glad you enjoy em - i enjoy sharin da lub

got a few projects on the mix list for when i get back from this pesky Panera opening... key lime, peach, apple cheesecake pie... going to be working on replicating (put down the pitchfork, Sirius) some Ahlusion magic...
debfd8a43010b242e92ea464fb821a05.jpg

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

nlgeekdad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
Good morning to you!
Doing great today, so far. Vaping Ripe Vapes Key lime Cookie. How's your day?
Sounds delicious! My day is alright woke with a very sore throat for some reason and I hope I'm not getting sick!

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
How is that Pesky opening going?

key lime you say?? I LOVE key lime heheh

I have three that I have bought and all three were too much for me...baked vapes is the best Ive ever had. it is key lime pie right down to the crust on the exhale but it is a very VERY rich flavor and I can only vape about 2 ml of it before I'm sick like Ive been eating a super rich actual key lime pie
peskiness got pushed back again... heading to nola sunday unless the pushin gets pushed some more...

yah - key lime is coming... will keep you posted - was vaping one of early testers last week and it's time to kick that project in the tuckus and get r done... my grail is vigilante ejuice's life of pie (key lime pie with coconut infused whipped cream... zomg yum) but i am going to work out a key lime cookie version too... with mebbe a snooch of cheesecakery tossed in :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread