DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Hey all,

I haven't posted on ECF in a long time but I've been watching this thread. Thought I'd let you know that VapinArt just now added stock for XVOStick- with the SS buttons! Just bought one. Glad I waited because i was eying the clone (but don't trust it, nor the shipping from China) and was also on the fence about ordering directly from Mini (long shipping + shipping cost + the fact they've said they're shipping 'in two weeks' for over a month now.)

Anyway, thought I'd share! I'll post about mine when it arrives and let you know how the buttons etc. are on this batch.

...AND, I forgot to add, CONGRATULATIONS! :)

Wow, the Railbox is huge :( Kind of ruins the idea of it, but how do you like it?

Sleeping man likes it, Roxy. Big, yes, but definitely something he's enjoying a lot!

And not as a comparison device, or one to supersede another, but just a stand alone opinion.

These words she speaks are true...

Wow, dude, that was freaky. How'd you DO that? o_O:)

Seriously though, Roxy, Kat was right on. And yeah, it's almost defeats the purpose (although not completely). I did take it to work once, and for ME, it's simply too big to use as an out-and-about device. Pocketability? Yeah, no. Unless you've got some BIG pockets.

Maybe during winter, with a heavy coat...

But as a home device, it's quite nice. Consistent with the Xvo, I'm getting a marvelous vape from the DNA40 (using my blister-packed, NON TC stuff). Much smoother than the DNA20 was (I didn't have any DNA30's).

One thing that I love about the Railbox is that, with a Nauti tank, it's literally whisper quiet (at around 11w). For someone like me, who spends their life on phone calls, that really comes in handy. I don't want a client hearing me fire up a coil - ya know?

"OK, so I've got that all set for you now, and...

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
Can anyone compare the Xvostick size/weight to the VS rDNA 40?

The 30 is about the same size as the 40. Compare: Not even close in size :) A little heaver than my 30 also. Both the 30 and the stick are using KFL+ attys. SEE this pic:

artickle-2-final-SMALL.jpg

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
...AND, I forgot to add, CONGRATULATIONS! :)

These words she speaks are true...

Wow, dude, that was freaky. How'd you DO that? o_O:)

Seriously though, Roxy, Kat was right on. And yeah, it's almost defeats the purpose (although not completely). I did take it to work once, and for ME, it's simply too big to use as an out-and-about device. Pocketability? Yeah, no. Unless you've got some BIG pockets.

Maybe during winter, with a heavy coat...

But as a home device, it's quite nice. Consistent with the Xvo, I'm getting a marvelous vape from the DNA40 (using my blister-packed, NON TC stuff). Much smoother than the DNA20 was (I didn't have any DNA30's).

One thing that I love about the Railbox is that, with a Nauti tank, it's literally whisper quiet (at around 11w). For someone like me, who spends their life on phone calls, that really comes in handy. I don't want a client hearing me fire up a coil - ya know?

"OK, so I've got that all set for you now, and...

I'm HUNgry now! Darn you, DPL!

Freedom2Vape

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2015
Texas
The 30 is about the same size as the 40. Compare: Not even close in size :) A little heaver than my 30 also. Both the 30 and the stick are using KFL+ attys. SEE this pic:

View attachment 496855
Thank you, SeniorBoy! That is exactly what I wanted to see. I guess I need to find out the price for the P-Radius before I pull the trigger though o_O. It definitely gives me something to think about :).

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread