(pro)x♥ostick users HALP

Status
Not open for further replies.
proxvo1.jpg

Hi guys, I know there was an original xvostick users thread already, I actually read through from half of it till the end(I had spare time ok..), but since the thread is already closed and we can't add more to it I decided to just open a new one because I am in crucial need of expert knowledge and advice regarding that device, and I also don't know what else to post about for my initial 5 post requirement.. haha anyway I have this original proxvostick that I love and is actually one of the very first vapes that I have owned (it's also what inspired my addiction to buying and collecting vapes o___O) But I haven't been able to care for her as well as I should have and now she is broken. I'm not entirely sure when it happened and what caused it just one day it wasn't turning on anymore. Long story short I wasnt the original purchaser of said device and i think i read on miniecig that they will only repair it if you were.. but I also read somewhere that a dna 60 is similar sized to dna 40's, And so I was wondering if anyone with any knowledge regarding the insides of the proxvostick, or atleast general knowledge about how mods/devices work would be willing to help/guide me to revive my baby? PS I have no experience with wiring or electric boards or anything like that but I am a decent listener and follow instructions like a robot.. lol
and if not maybe if anyone can even just point me to the right direction if they know any modder/hobbyist based in melbourne who would be interested with this project?
proxvo3.jpg

anyway im new to being part of a forum so i hope i didnt blabber on too much, but thanks for checking out the post and have a good one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread