Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Anyone with the xvo have a carto tank? Wondering if there's enough room for airflow. Specifically the SnP

Nobody ever answered this, @SavePaperVapor ?

I believe @Cifitzu is playing around with a IN'ax (in carto tank), but I don't know if he actually has done it yet. I would expect it to be fine, but I can't say for sure, having neither at this point.

@volm , are you still around here? I have a question that you may (or may not) be able to answer.

Reactions: Katdarling

smotesko

Jan 11, 2015
Ukraine
Another XvoStick in Ukraine!
Привіт, @volm :)

1438683552-f53ee7f454bb7c635ca2e399b58d14e3.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Another XvoStick in Ukraine!
Привіт, @volm :)

1438683552-f53ee7f454bb7c635ca2e399b58d14e3.jpg

NICE! Congratulations, @smotesko !!!

May I ask what your order number was, and when it shipped and/or was received? I'm trying to get a feel for how quickly things are moving (order [HASHTAG]#4825[/HASHTAG] here).

Jonner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Pennsylvania
Anyone with the xvo have a carto tank? Wondering if there's enough room for airflow. Specifically the SnP
The only thing you have to check is that the diameter of your tank does not exceed 23.5mm. I found this out the hard way-may favorite tank- the Uwell Crown, has an official diameter of 23mm, but the airflow control ring adds another 1mm, so it's a no go on the Xvostik...

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
The only thing you have to check is that the diameter of your tank does not exceed 23.5mm. I found this out the hard way-may favorite tank- the Uwell Crown, has an official diameter of 23mm, but the airflow control ring adds another 1mm, so it's a no go on the Xvostik...

Thanks, Jonner. Good info...

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Hi everyone. I'm looking to pick up an Xvostick before too long. Do any of the current owners have a kayfun lite with a nano kit they could show a picture of in the xvo? Trying to get an idea of how much of the tank will stick out of the top. Thanks in advance.

The max. depth of the cavity (where the tank screws into) is 35mm. So if you measure your tank, everything above that will stick out.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Kinda like muffin top.

Welp, actually nothing like muffin top. Nivir mind. :)

Boredom just never comes into play with you, let me tell ya... :facepalm::lol:

Ah, don't know why I didn't think of that. Thanks!

It didn't occur to me either, for almost a month after placing my order, so don't feel too badly. :cool:

smotesko

Jan 11, 2015
Ukraine
NICE! Congratulations, @smotesko !!!

May I ask what your order number was, and when it shipped and/or was received? I'm trying to get a feel for how quickly things are moving (order [HASHTAG]#4825[/HASHTAG] here).
Thanks!
I got it on pre-sales on the russian forum, so don't have an official order number. Paid in April, received this week. But pre-sales orders were served slower than normal orders because they were discounted.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Thanks!
I got it on pre-sales on the russian forum, so don't have an official order number. Paid in April, received this week. But pre-sales orders were served slower than normal orders because they were discounted.

Thank YOU.

I'm going to just assume that it's still probably 3-4 weeks from shipping (ordered 4-Jul-15). The blue is absolutely beautiful and I'm sure you're enjoying it a lot. :)

Jonner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Pennsylvania
Short update if there is anyone who is crazy about the Crown but bummed it doesn't fit in the Xvostick:

I was bummed because the Crown wouldn't fit because of the airflow control ring. I got to wondering if the airflow control ring could be removed (I like it wide open anyhow). Then I forgot about that thought. I went to take the base off the Crown yesterday to put in a new coil, and lo and behold, the base just below the AFC came off, allowing me to remove the AFC ring, put in the new coil, and put it all back together, sans AFC ring. YAY me!!!! It now fits in my Little Blue Bomber.

LittleBlueBomber.JPG

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I sold my Xvo after a week of use. It's too heavy for me.
Sad, because it was so beautiful.

I'm very sorry to see this, smotesko. For me it will actually be one of my lighter devices (about the exact same as the Cool Fire IV, which I love).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread