Sambuca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Albuquerque
I would love to try their juice but...

1..their site has no reviews from anybody

2...shipping is $10 flat rate which makes 1 bottle of 100ml = $28

3..I am not going to spend $50 for 3 bottles and 300ML, to save $10 in shipping for something I may not like

4...I can buy 100 ML for $22 from MBV in the USA (Washington) and receive it in Mass 3 days later, and not wait 7-10 days for shipping

Once their site allows reviews and other ppl can confirm their juices are good (unlike some terrible Chinese foreign juices) then I may be willing to spend $10 for shipping, which is quite high actually....but TY for introducing and spamming a new liquid site

actually the 100ml from MBV would cost you $25, so the comparison is closer than you wrote.

if you bought enough for the free shipping, you would have to buy, 2 -100mil, plus a 30 mil. in that case, the comparison is 230mil for $52 or 300mil for $54. Yaeqil wins that one.

why would you complain about "spamming"? there have been 2 threads about Yaeliq in the juice section for a while. the OP did NOT "introduce" Yaeqil here, he's been here. NOR is her post spam. i buy almost all of my juice from MBV, i'm a big fan of theirs. but that doesn't mean i need to dis another company for no good reason.

btw, the reviews of Yaeqil, here prior to this thread are pretty positive. good enough to get me to try it out. (and i bookmarked AZURE, cuz they have a sale going on too, as a result of flood damage to their homes and business.)

perhaps you were speaking in jest and i misunderstood you. in which case, i apologize.

Valkyrie_Freya

Aug 22, 2013
Santee, CA, USA
I am out of money right now due to being a noobie :( purchasing all the "Stuff" I need to get started. And, yes, I have heard great reviews! This vendor will be my next. Yay!
Yaeliq - Home

I have ordered 1200ml of his juice so far. SO FAR! And I fully intend on ordering more. You cant go wrong at $18 for a 100ml bottle! It comes from Israel and if you Google the reviews and read the hype .... you will see why I ordered 1200ml!!

He is an incredibly gifted and kind man. If you order, once your shipment hits the states it seems to stay in NY customs for anywhere from 3-4 days so don't be alarmed and think your order has been hijacked. Your order can take up to 10 days to come. But it is worth the wait! By the time your juice gets to you, its already been naturally shaken and steeped from the shipping process. Leave the top off for maybe a day if you'd like and its good to go!

You can also join his closed Facebook group found here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/361919503919625/ You can read about peoples juice reviews and favorites in the group.

He is super friendly and responsive and the customer service is great! You will be hearing more and more about his juice. Hes the real deal Holyfield for sure! Check him out. You wont be sorry.....at all!

Neezy206

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Seattle, Wa
Once their site allows reviews and other ppl can confirm their juices are good (unlike some terrible Chinese foreign juices) then I may be willing to spend $10 for shipping, which is quite high actually....

Research with that little thing called Google before you make a silly comment like this lol - Check his facebook page too. Its full of vapors that have tried it and LOVE IT. $10 flat rate shipping from Israel really isnt that much to be honest. He delivers a very high premium juice at a helluva deal. You snooze, you lose. Matters none to me if you order or dont. But dont type such nonsense that can easily be disputed....and was. Because now you just look silly, when this is likely the most hyped juice in vapeworld right now.

https://www.facebook.com/Yaeliq?filter=3

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
I put as much faith in Facebook as I do the Gov of Iran and North Korea....my points were valid and nothing I said were bashing or dissing anybody..I simply want some REAL reviews from SOME valid sources....and since no reviews about any flavors I looked at were written at the site, I don't consider that a good thing at any site and my only error was using the word "allow" when it should have been "receives"...I personally take the time to write a review of a product at any site if I find a product is good..I simply pointed out that the site is not that well known nor is there much info here about them, until this post..also they are \vnot on ECF;s forums supplier list like most all other established sites..

and no need to be all cocky and bashing me and calling me names like silly ...that's a pretty juvenile attitude..U seem to take my comments personal, as if U have a vested interest in this particular site...

Last edited:

Neezy206

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Seattle, Wa
lol I have absolutely no vested interest in this site whatsoever. But... eh. Ok then. End users reviews are the same result be it on facebook or on their site. They just opened to the public a few months ago and will be improving their website as they mature I am sure. Order or dont order. Matters none to me. :) Enjoy your day

Sambuca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Albuquerque
I put as much faith in Facebook as I do the Gov of Iran and North Korea....my points were valid and nothing I said were bashing or dissing anybody..I simply want some REAL reviews from SOME valid sources....and since no reviews about any flavors I looked at were written at the site, I don't consider that a good thing at any site and my only error was using the word "allow" when it should have been "receives"...I personally take the time to write a review of a product at any site if I find a product is good..I simply pointed out that the site is not that well known nor is there much info here about them, until this post..also they are \vnot on ECF;s forums supplier list like most all other established sites..

and no need to be all cocky and bashing me and calling me names like silly ...that's a pretty juvenile attitude..U seem to take my comments personal, as if U have a vested interest in this particular site...

that is actually incorrect. as i pointed out, there are 2 posts about this juices in the General E-Liquid Discussion section.

you DO seem to imply that someone here has a "vested interest" in the site. what have you got against the OP?

i share most of your concerns, BUT...BUT, i did some searching around and AFTER i found the threads HERE IN THIS FORUM, i decided that i just had to try them out. that is NOT something that i usually do. i may end up being very grateful that Neezy took the time to let us know about here finds. THEREFORE, i DO find you labeling her post as spam a bit offensive.

you could have just posted some kind words of caution, this IS after all, the n00bie section. but instead, you were the FIRST ONE to write smarmy, cocky, little insults in this thread.

i usually don't post reviews on sites. quite a few of the sites seem to only leave the good ones and delete the negative ones. one of the reasons i like MBV is that they leave even the most idiotic of bad reviews left untouched. people trying 4 day old juice and saying that it sucks. well, duh! the fact that he leaves them earned my respect for him and was one of the reasons i decided to try out their juices.

i like to see reviews from other sites CONFIRMED HERE! then, i take heed with them. as the reviews i found HERE, POSTED BEFORE THIS THREAD, were near stellar, i decided to take a shot. and as that is true, your post is misleading and false.

but if i love the juice, you can try some if you want! OK?

lilmrsyeti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Alabama
szot...alls you have to do is look around on FB and you'll see PLENTY of Rave reviews about his juice. And I'm not talking about HIS FB page...just about every E-cig group page on FB, there's been plenty of rave reviews for his juice. Most people just post on FB, because it's easier and more people will see it that way. When Group pages have 100s of members, it's easier to get the word out to the masses that way. I don't see where a review on a Companies website is more valuable and more honest, than if it were posted on FB. Either way, a person is giving their opinion on said product.

Not everyone is like you and give reviews on a companies website. I'm glad that you do take the time to review items tho...wish more people would! I personally have not order any of his Juice, I DIY myself...but I will say that the MANY FB groups have been flooded with nothing but great things about these juices...that's how I've heard about him...over and over and over. He really seems to be making great juice.

zeh ani

Jul 31, 2012
Israel

Just to let you know that there are reviews on some of his juices on his website, you just have to look for them!!!!! If you go to the very bottom of a particular juice you will find some reviews. FYI, I, myself, just gave him two reviews a few days ago....on the tiramisu and the snickers (go ahead and check it out). This is my first order with him after I read about his eliquids on this forum and I will definitely be ordering more. I have no vested interest and I have never met or had any previous business with yaeliq but thought I would try him out since I read the great reviews here on this forum and also because I also live in Israel and thought I would try a "local" since it costs me a lot of money to have my orders shipped from the States.

Sorry you got upset with the OP but you implied that she was either a spam or had a vested interest in the company. Sometimes just one question can answer a lot instead of making accusations so next time I would suggest you ask a question before making assumptions. We, on the most part, are here on this forum to learn and help one another. Remember that we are all on the same side and that is to have the right to vape, to get good products and to educate.

Go ahead and check his site again and look for the reviews on the very bottom.

Neezy206

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Seattle, Wa
It happened!!! Finally! Omg... I feel like the skies opened up and the heavens are smiling down upon me! I have only briefly tried the green caramel and lime and berry and both are worth the wait!! Holy smokies! Patience pays off. Its worth every day, hour, minute and second I had to wait for it to get here from Israel. Now the hurry up and wait process again while I wait for my other 6 bottles. Yizhaq Yaeliq Rozenberg is a master at his craft.

The green caramel seriously is like biting into a juicy and sweet granny smith! If you could liquify a caramel apple... this is what you would get. And it will only get better as it steeps!

The lime and berry has mostly lime overtones...so far. Over time I am sure this flavor will develop into more complex flavors. But straight out of the box I already love it.

I am already making a list for my third order! ha! ....man... my wait is over. OVER! I finally found a juice source that I love and I wont order from anyone else from this point forward. They are glass bottles and the little box it comes in is a perfect steeping box! Nice touch!!

Yaeliq ....thank you for making such a premium and quality juice. You are the best at what you do. The hype was not in jest at all. I can see why you are being talked about all over the net for your juice. It is delicious!

yaeliq1.jpg yaeliq2.jpg yaeliq3.jpg

Gautama

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Normal, IL
It happened!!! Finally! Omg... I feel like the skies opened up and the heavens are smiling down upon me! I have only briefly tried the green caramel and lime and berry and both are worth the wait!! Holy smokies! Patience pays off. Its worth every day, hour, minute and second I had to wait for it to get here from Israel. Now the hurry up and wait process again while I wait for my other 6 bottles. Yizhaq Yaeliq Rozenberg is a master at his craft.

The green caramel seriously is like biting into a juicy and sweet granny smith! If you could liquify a caramel apple... this is what you would get. And it will only get better as it steeps!

The lime and berry has mostly lime overtones...so far. Over time I am sure this flavor will develop into more complex flavors. But straight out of the box I already love it.

I am already making a list for my third order! ha! ....man... my wait is over. OVER! I finally found a juice source that I love and I wont order from anyone else from this point forward. They are glass bottles and the little box it comes in is a perfect steeping box! Nice touch!!

Yaeliq ....thank you for making such a premium and quality juice. You are the best at what you do. The hype was not in jest at all. I can see why you are being talked about all over the net for your juice. It is delicious!

View attachment 244390 View attachment 244391 View attachment 244392

That packaging setup is really high class. I may have to pull the trigger (sorry MBV, but you're taking too long to restock). One thing though, does he list his ingredients on the bottle. I'm still relatively new to vaping and I just want to make sure I'm not inhaling Ebola :danger:.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Yaeliq - Home

I have ordered 1200ml of his juice so far. SO FAR! And I fully intend on ordering more. You cant go wrong at $18 for a 100ml bottle! It comes from Israel and if you Google the reviews and read the hype .... you will see why I ordered 1200ml!!

He is an incredibly gifted and kind man. If you order, once your shipment hits the states it seems to stay in NY customs for anywhere from 3-4 days so don't be alarmed and think your order has been hijacked. Your order can take up to 10 days to come. But it is worth the wait! By the time your juice gets to you, its already been naturally shaken and steeped from the shipping process. Leave the top off for maybe a day if you'd like and its good to go!

You can also join his closed Facebook group found here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/361919503919625/ You can read about peoples juice reviews and favorites in the group.

He is super friendly and responsive and the customer service is great! You will be hearing more and more about his juice. Hes the real deal Holyfield for sure! Check him out. You wont be sorry.....at all!

Bookmarked for future reference :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread