Status
Not open for further replies.

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
I've been disappointed with my juices. I might end up tossing them.

Some of it might be my fault. I ordered 50/50 pg/vg and ordered menthol on top of the flavors--both of which I wouldn't recommend. Yaeliq's menthol serious mutes the flavor and his vg gunks my tanks like no other.

Nonetheless, the green apple flavor is what you'd expect (similar to MBV) mojito is a bit too sweet, but the ecto cooler tastes like flowers--yuck!

springfieldarms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2011
Albuquerque
I have been actually pretty surprised with my order. I got pink lemonade, RY4 and the ecto cooler. All 50/50 and all standard flavoring. The ecto cooler leaves a lot to be desired and isn't really what I was looking for. The other two are good. The pink lemonade is actually a really nice vape just doesn't hold up to higher wattages. Great flavor at around 1.5 ohm with a mechanical. The RY4 was the biggest surprise of the group. Has a very traditional RY4 flavor and the juice holds up very well at different ohms. I actually prefer this ry4 then most I've tried out there. Not all but most

rjtoole

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
Road I Land
I am tremendously dissapointed in this juice. I was so excited after reading review after review of praise and admiration. I ordered via the "Fruit Bar" 50% Watermelon 40% Strawberry 10% Blueberry in a 70/30 Ratio 18mg with no extra flavor. When I received the order I immediately opened it up and filled up my TaiFun waited a couple of minutes and started to vape and I was almost sick it tasted just like potpourri, no fruit taste what so ever. This juice actually gave me heartburn... Buyer beware.

x3x

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
california
I have an order that tracking says Israel Post shipped to the US Jan 23rd and I've yet to see any signs of life since. USPS tracking still says Orgin Post is Preparing Shipment.

For those that order from Yaeliq often, is this timeframe of inactivity fairly common?

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

lol same here, more than 2 weeks now and it's not here yet. this will be my first and last order from this vendor

Schmucko

Oct 26, 2013
Lakewood
I just ordered some of the deal items that they have for Feb Strawberry Lollipop in 70/30 VG/PG, medium flavor, Mango 70/30 VG/PG, medium flavor. Both 9 Mg. Also got Bazooka in 70/30 VG/PG in a 6Mg medium flavor. we'll see how these turn out.

Thanks to all the other posters for the information and steeping advice. Can't really go wrong with $10 for 100 Ml!

Julie W

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2013
I just ordered some of the deal items that they have for Feb Strawberry Lollipop in 70/30 VG/PG, medium flavor, Mango 70/30 VG/PG, medium flavor. Both 9 Mg. Also got Bazooka in 70/30 VG/PG in a 6Mg medium flavor. we'll see how these turn out.

Thanks to all the other posters for the information and steeping advice. Can't really go wrong with $10 for 100 Ml!

The Strawberry Lollipop is great!:vapor:

Neezy206

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Seattle, Wa
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered associate/supplier

Neezy206

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013