Status
Not open for further replies.

Neezy206

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Seattle, Wa
That packaging setup is really high class. I may have to pull the trigger (sorry MBV, but you're taking too long to restock). One thing though, does he list his ingredients on the bottle. I'm still relatively new to vaping and I just want to make sure I'm not inhaling Ebola :danger:.

Yeah...MBV is always out of the ones I want. No ingredients on the label. Just a very basic bottle. I'm sure as he gets more business people will want to see their PG/VG, Nic Levels...extra flavor or not.... etc.

Neezy206

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Seattle, Wa
CUSTARD NIPPLE :

The cream and coffee blend perfectly, which surprised me as I thought one would dominate the other. Both flavors are present, and each tastes true to form. I haven't been able to put it down!I have had coffee flavors from other vendors, none are as creamy, smooth, and delicious as this one. NO chemical taste at all. Great TH & vapor production. Its a very smooth flavor. Not overly sweet, not bitter, just right.

Neezy206

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Seattle, Wa
Any recommendations for fruit flavors?

I havent had some of them yet but from the reviews of people that have.... from what I gather these are the faves from what I can tell:

• Citrus Plasma (Citrus fruits explosion)
  • Bananut (I have this one en route)
  • Ecto Cooler (Sweet and sour - I guess like Hi-C drinks?)
  • Green Caramel (I have tried this today and its AMAZING!)
  • Lime & Berry (tried this today too. Its delicious right out of the box and will get even better after steeping)
  • Summer Yummy (cool fruity drink)
  • Yaliliq's Refresher (Lemon and Black Licorice)
  • Cue Due (cucumber, honeydew, with a hint of mint)
  • PeaChai (Light and smooth taste of white & gold peaches and green tea)
  • Honeydew (I have this one en route too)
  • Cantaloupe (Sweet and juicy)

I'm sure there are others too

Neezy206

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Seattle, Wa
I ordered 300mls on a whim... I'm set for a year or so on liquids, but what the hell, these are cheap and supposedly good :)
I hope I get to try them before the sale ends, but I just got my tracking number yesterday, so I'm probably out of luck.
The sale is still going, so I am sure you will still get the $18 price. :)

spartanstew

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Wylie, Texas
OK, I got my order today. The Yellow Custard and Green Caramel are outstanding. The only thing I will do the next time I order is add extra flavoring.

When I vape the Green Caramel, it's like biting into a juice apple.

Good to hear, I have the Green Caramel coming (along with Vanilla Custard, Coconut Candy, and Saber Blood).

Got my shipping info two days ago, but USPS still shows "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment". Not worried though, it'll be here eventually.

The sale is still going, so I am sure you will still get the $18 price. :)

I think he meant he was hoping to get them before the sale ends so that he could try them and then potentially order more. If the sale ends at the end of this month, he'd be out of luck.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I took the bait (never could refuse a lady). Ordered 3 100's. 5 AM here, 3 PM there, so they should have the order. Guessing I'll see them in about 3 weeks...

Must be something in the air... also have 3 30's coming from MBV as well (whom I also have never bought anything from before).

I do my own DIY liquids... wonder if my home flavor lab is going to get mad at me? ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread