Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
So far after steeping a few days, the espresso is not getting there for me - may take some more time but I'm not even tasting a potential there. The Merlot is rather good and unique. If anyone has tried DIY using flavourart's red wine...you might get close. I used that along with Decadent Vapour Black Currant and FA's oak wood to come up with a decent 'cabernet'.

The Havana tobacco is unique and has a mild tobacco taste that has a smokiness and just a bit of sweetness to it that I like.

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
Ok, so picked up my three bottles a few minutes ago, sat down and fired up mojito.

Ordered standard mojito + medium menthol + medium mint (I like menthol in my cooler vapes and I like my mojitos with the lime dialed down and mint dialed up) 50/50.

Vamo + mini protank.

First impression: Tastes mutedly sweet, like a dessert cocktail--not detecting much in the way of lime or mint. Nonetheless, delicious and immediately vapable. Medium menthol is not the least bit overpowering but just right. Very clean--no perfume or chemical anything.

My guess is that the fruit and mint flavors need some time to develop, maybe even a few weeks. If so, at the price, this one's a keeper though I doubt that it will ever taste like the kind of mojito I like to drink.

I'll be back tonight to give my initial impressions of ecto cooler and green apple. So far so good.

sokka

Aug 9, 2013
Sydney, Australia
I've got BannaNut in my sample pack. In my opinion, I couldn't taste any bananna but I do taste a bit of nutty flavour in exhale. I think this one is too light for me so I have ordered 100ml of Bananna Nut Bread (flavor 3, sweet 2, 50/50) instead.

Thinking of making an order and getting
Sweet tarts
Banana nut
Strawberry cotton
And cinnamon roll

Anyone tried any of these

Last edited:

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
Last night:

Ecto Cooler with double flavor shot, medium menthol 50/50.

First Impressions: Muted citrus flavors, very florid and perfumey so far but otherwise clean. This one also needs some steep time to develop. Again, I doubt it will taste like the HiC drink I grew up with but it should develop into a very nice, bright citrusy vape. Huge clouds of vapor.

----------------

Green Apple with double flavor shot + menthol.

First Impressions: Again, very muted and perfumey apple flavor. Again, needs some steep time to develop but I think this one is going to be really good when the apple flavor matures. Huge clouds!

Last edited:

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
This morning:

I left my bottles open last night and just fired up ecto cooler, which was probably my least favorite of the three flavors I ordered, again. The citrus flavors have already developed and a sweeter undertone has emerged while the perfumey effect has receded. Very, very clean vapes though somewhat still muted. Better flavor production at higher wattages.

I have a feeling that these are going to be great juices in 2 to 3 weeks--especially for the money--but I can't be 100% certain. Only time will tell.

My strong advice is to do what I did: buy $50+ (free shipping) of the juices you know you will vape even if they turn out so/so. Don't take any huge risks at this point. At $18/100ml you can't really screw up.

Last edited:

Ceridianblu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2012
Texas
Kosher certification just means that the raw materials, finished products and the manufacturing/shipping processes have been approved by a kosher certifying organization like the OU. Most distilled glycerin and PG manufacturing processes are kosher certified because it allows them the ability to charge more per pound for the product and creates more sales channels for them.

Blessing the product is really a very small piece of this process. They care more about the sourcing and handling of the product. For example, tank trucks that carry the product must kosher washed and sealed by the rabbi before material can be transported. Kosher washing includes a few extra steps that a normal wash. Carriers also have to provide the last 5 BOLs for record keeping. Companies produce kosher and non kosher product from the same process using the same raw materials...only difference is kosher tanks are dedicated. The same is true for USP and Halal, all product comes from the same process and are stored in the same tanks are kosher certified material.

For food processing, kosher products are certainly better than non kosher. I'm not Jewish, but will buy kosher food products over non kosher all the time because I am familiar with the certification process and standards required to produce them. For glycerin or PG there's not much difference between the two. Both as such high boilers and can only be distilled under deep vacuum all the impurities have been removed to get them to 99.8%+ purity. They are both used as excipients in pharma/cosmetic/personal care formulations so both are pristine at this concentration. It's definitely not about blessing the product, but more about tracability and process validation...just my two cents to help clarify that topic:)

Last edited:

Sab3r

May 11, 2013
Chattanooga, TN
I know we are all trying to save a buck or two but discount codes on an $18 100ml bottle of juice? Really?

I agree. Even when you get down to it. MBV would still cost more.

I just ordered Refresher. I figured what the heck...at $18 for 100ml. If I dont like it even after 3 weeks or steeping, it would make for a good trade for someone who does. Well, I say that, but most the time I just give them away. I am a firm believer in Karma. After reading all these reviews though. It seems, they all need to steeo for a week or two before we can judge, but then again it is still pretty early and not enough reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread