Status
Not open for further replies.

Neezy206

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Seattle, Wa
CINNAMON:

This has a nice mellow and muted cinnamon flavor, it's just a smooth spice but not too spicy . Light, clean, with a hint of sweet (that I added) It’s not overpowering like the in your face red hot candy or atomic fireball type of cinnamon juices. It’s the kind you’d have ground on the top of your coffee. (If that’s your thing) I can also see this being great compliment when mixed with other flavors like tobacco, apple, or custards. I think I would order the fullest flavor shots available next time. But that’s just me. It has no chemical taste or aftertaste at all.

VG / PG: 50%VG / 50%PG
Strength: 15 mg
Flavor Strength: 2 - Medium
Cooler: 0 - 0
Sweetness: 2 - Medium
Mint: 0 - 0
Sour: 0 – 0

Not a lot of throat hit. It produces a nice vapor. Please remember this juice can crack your plastic tanks.

Neezy206

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Seattle, Wa
Thanks, it's just a random nick I came up with a while ago, well before I started vaping. Steak is probably better eaten than vaped. :laugh:

Question about 100% VG: I know it increases the vapor, but is it at the cost of flavor? I love my clouds, but I like flavor more.

I meant your yellow nipple name for the juice ha ha...

Others will have to answer your VG question. I have never ordered 100% VG.

Neezy206

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Seattle, Wa
still kind scared of ordering 3 samplers without being able to choose what flavors. so I think I might order 2 bottles and a sampler. what's everyone's top 2 flavors from him?

When you go to his sites home page and scroll there there is a "Best Sales In July" little video you can watch that shows the best ones for last month. I cant wait to see the list for August!

Neezy206

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Seattle, Wa
CAPPUCCINO :

VG / PG: 50%VG / 50%PG
Strength: 15 mg
Flavor Strength: 2 - Medium
Cooler: 0 - 0
Sweetness: 2 - Medium
Mint: 0 - 0
Sour: 0 - 0

I tried it straight out of the box and I was expecting sweet and creamy, but its more of a blonde coffee flavor with maybe a tad of creamer added. It lacks the finish of the cream you would expect of a cappuccino. I added level 2 sweet to it when I ordered it, but ended up mixing it with cotton candy and some vanilla to appease my sweet tooth even further. I think if you are a coffee vapor like myself, you would really enjoy mixing this with other flavors as well. Irish crème, caramel, vanilla, chocolate etc It has good flavor with great vapor and slight throat hit...very smooth taste. I will reserve my final decision after it steeps for a bit longer and really develops all its flavors. 

Edson Arantes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
Mexique
I also use Boge's in tanks and I want to order snickers but I want to ask you if Snickers was a dark juice (would make sense if it where) but sometimes for some strange reason they are clear juices. Custard alos sounds good, that "should" be a clear juice.

Gracias!

I put in my order to Yaeliq (cappuccino, tiramisu and snickers) and am very pleased. I'm vaping the snickers right now and although it doesn't actually taste like a snicker bar ... but it does have a nice not too sweet candy bar flavor.... it is very good and plenty of vapor and a nice light throat hit. Absolutely no chemical taste at all!!! Have been vaping for over a year and a half and have tried MANY other vendors and I like his eliquid the best so far. I am vaping on my provari mini with a pyrex tank and boge cartomizer. Will let you know how the other two are.....can't seem to put this flavor down!!!!

lilmrsyeti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Alabama
Thanks, it's just a random nick I came up with a while ago, well before I started vaping. Steak is probably better eaten than vaped. :laugh:

Question about 100% VG: I know it increases the vapor, but is it at the cost of flavor? I love my clouds, but I like flavor more.

VG does actually Mute the Flavor some what. PG carries flavor a lot better. VG is some what sweet by its self. Most people who go higher VG, usually go with extra flavor shots.

I'm really wanting to try his juices out...but I have SOOOO many juice bottles full of juice right now..not to mention all my DIY juices that I've made...I'll have to pass for now. BUT! When I do decide to order more Ejuice, it will be either from him, or Moon Mountain. Have yet to tr theirs out, and they are getting just about as many Rave reviews as this guy does. Who knows, may order from both! LOL

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
I have a hard time believing a juice can be so orgasmically spectacular. Good, sure. I have several of my own daily, nothing-is-better-than-this juices from not-so-new vendors. I think there are plenty of US juice makers making "outstanding" juices. If MBV and Halo are the only juices you're comparing to, I'm not surprised you're falling all over yourself. I've chased that dragon and found little satisfaction.

But hey--more power to you for introducing another new vendor and finding something that you like.

Last edited:

Neezy206

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Seattle, Wa
I have a hard time believing a juice can be so orgasmically spectacular. Good, sure. I have several of my own daily, nothing-is-better-than-this juices from not-so-new vendors. I think there are plenty of US juice makers making "outstanding" juices. If MBV and Halo are the only juices you're comparing to, I'm not surprised you're falling all over yourself. I've chased that dragon and found little satisfaction.

But hey--more power to you for introducing another new vendor and finding something that you like.

lol his reviews of everyone who has had them speak for themselves. I dont have to do anything for him. Hes done it all already. All I did was post a thread. Hes the one making this 'orgasmically spectacular' juice. And I have bought juices from all over the place. Literally.... all over. lol - and his are easily the best by far.

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
lol his reviews of everyone who has had them speak for themselves. I dont have to do anything for him. Hes done it all already. All I did was post a thread. Hes the one making this 'orgasmically spectacular' juice. And I have bought juices from all over the place. Literally.... all over. lol - and his are easily the best by far.

Didn't say you were "doing anything for him", but with your continued denials, sorta makes me wonder now. Thanks, I'll stick with the ones who get 20/20 at vaporrator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread