YOUR Expierence, and luck with customs !

Discussion in 'Canada Forum' started by feverrave, Aug 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. feverrave

feverrave Senior Member ECF Veteran

Hi, im going to gave vaping a shot.
    ordered dse 901 manual and auto starter kit, atomizer so blank carts, and a few juices.
    in your expierence have you gotten juices and or starter kits through customs before?
    i live in alberta,
    ordered from heaven gifts last night,
    air mail.

i hope it all comes through would really like to start vaping.... get healthier n save money :p

2. mopar

mopar Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

I've only had customs tamper with one of my 20 or so packages. It was a hardware only and from heaven-gifts, it showed up with the customs tape wrapped all around it. Let us know how it goes and good luck vaping!

3. Not Iris

Not Iris Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have placed 2 orders from China (unflavoured juice and hardware), and several from the US (juice). Airmail from China takes a very long time to get through Customs. I have never had my packages tampered with by Customs. My last one from China was in Customs for 10 days but sometimes it takes longer.
    Good luck with your vaping supplies, they will reach you, but it will take time.

4. DevilFishPhil

DevilFishPhil Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I've always had good luck with supplies (both juice and hardware) coming from the US, not one package seized so far (knock on wood). The only package I ever ordered from China (GH1) got intercepted by a scumbag shipping company and my $400 worth of goods were replaced by a $0.25 pink octopus keychain lol. GH1 totally stepped up to the plate and re-shipped my order as soon as they found out what had happened, and that package made it from China to Montreal in 2 days :p

It's always a gamble though, so don't put all your eggs in one basket, break up your orders across different suppliers in China/US/Canada is my advice.

5. 4mehealth

4mehealth Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

*knocks on wood*
    So far, it's been good. Haven't had an issue yet.

6. feverrave

@ Devilfishphil a pink octopus keychain?? burn.... lol . at least the company you bought from hooked you up after finding out what happened. :)

wow, this all sounds pretty awesome so far, 1/20 packages intercepted?
    i like those odds :)

Im going to cuba in a month, so hopefully everything will arrive before then...
    it would suck to wait forever only to miss it by a day or two :p

What U.S.A sites do you use? i can't seem to find any that have paypal...

o ya, i didnt order one big package,
    but 5 seperate ones.

so hopefully they will get through easier

7. DevilFishPhil

DevilFishPhil Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'll PM you a couple of sites I've had success with. Never know who's reading these boards :)

8. feverrave

how long did it take to reach you, around 20 business days?

9. feverrave

Awesome, thanks !

10. CityLights

CityLights Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

For flavourless, Any accept master-card and Visa without going through paypal? ..And package things Nicely? ;)
    Shouldn't we perhaps get a American family member take delivery first and then re-package our flavourless liquid? ..So the return address isn't on a watch list perhaps? What service would be best for a family member to say re-ship to Canada for my Birthday? :D PM's welcomed!

11. Crazy Canuck

Crazy Canuck Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

The more you act like you're doing something wrong, the more the perception that what you're doing is wrong...

12. Chime

Chime Super Member ECF Veteran

0 problems ever, hardware, nic base, juice, whatever, got shipments from eastern europe, china, and the states, also live in alberta.

13. sam.8

sam.8 Super Member ECF Veteran

zero issues on my end. Odd one takes a bit longer than I expected, but that's it. I do order hardware and liquid for different locations.

14. CityLights

CityLights Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Crazy Canuck, I don't consider that we're doing anything wrong. Just don't want to loose supplies due to a wrongfully directed customs broker seeing a return address that may have been flagged and thus, being forced back to analogs. It was only the other week, according to a few members, that HC allegedly sent out notices to refuse hardware as well and that there would be changes for the new year. If a package needs a return address to be sent I feel covering our bases would be a very good idea to keep continuity. I wouldn't ask a business to put or fake return addy on a package and I wouldn't ask a family member either. I'm not a business so any package sent from a family member is strictly personal, like a birthday.

15. Danesnpits

Danesnpits Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have placed several orders out of country for juice, unflavored nic, and hardware. Nothing has been seized yet, but I had one of my unflavored nic packages with 500ml of it investigated. They opened the package and still sent it hahahaha. But so far nothing has been seized. I won't be ordering out of country anymore. I have been hearing way too many horrible stories lately and just refuse to chance it anymore.

16. Conras

Conras Reviewer / Blogger

32 FedEx packages
    17 USPS packages

6 USPS packages never made it
    1 FedEx package is currently in limbo

17. Switched

Switched ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Over 150+ packages no problem. 75% from China.

18. mopar

DHL - people only use them to deliver garbage.. JK. I've had alot of luck with Fedex but one person on here with a possible problem right now so have to wait and see about them.

19. Conras

Conras Reviewer / Blogger

To be fair though, I've never had an issue with FedEx before this shipment. I order very often, so something is bound to eventually go wrong.

For all I know, the reason it's being held is the invoice got ripped off by a conveyor belt or something.

20. mopar

All good, pipeous has enough juice for the west and I'll cover the east.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.