Status
Not open for further replies.

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
SvoëMesto Kayfun Series Atomizers

An exceptionally designed bottom fed silica wick rebuidable atomiser that is sure to satisfy even the most extreme enthusiast with its very warm and flavourful vapour production. Adjustable air flow allows the user to dial in the air and juice flow with ease. Filling and draining the tank is clean and simple without removing any parts from the atomiser. The full kit allows multiple configurations with both a clear window or full stainless.
Designed in Russia and machined to exacting standards in Germany the kayfun has far exceeded even our demanding requirements.

The Kayfun V3.1 ES

Kayfun Mini V2.1
KF_MiniV2.1_w_m.jpg

SvoeMesto_sticker_mini_bender_w_m.jpg

KF_MiniV2.1_Parts01_w_m.jpg

KF_MiniV2.1_all_Modes_w_m.jpg

Last edited:

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Hoy Cow! 15 mil.... unbelievable.
I hope its just as ok to fill from the top... i hate jamming that plastic needle in there... bends, spills, can't tell if its in there... :)
I only tried that once, and with the price of juice these days...

the pdf manual says top filling is the "classic" way... i've done it most of the time.

- I don't use Pluid in it as it affected the top oring in the drip tip cap; ballooned it up. but thats not a deal breaker.
- juice leaking out the air intake scared me too... but only happened when i used the needle tip method.
- got to get used to "fire -draw - release" rule.... ha

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
You must not have one of the green luer lock tips then. They do not bend and you know it's in there, no loss of juice whatsoever with those tips. Takes a second to fill with the port. You have to hold the atomiser in the right position also, you want air to escape as juice enters the tank so one must hold it upside down while filling.

Zak Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Orange, California, United States
Just need a clarification about the air adjustment; as you close it, I get that the draw gets tighter (less airflow). I've also been told it effects the juice "flow" to the quick. What is the designed effect? As draw gets tighter, does more juice get directed to the wick, or does it reduce the flow of both air and juice? Thank you all for the great support!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread