◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Where is the "finger" imogi when I want it? :p
Here's a couple...
fingers point.png
fingers circle.png

:D

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
I use my punch for that sweet stuff after dinner vape. Really hits the spot. ;)

I'm still using a velocity with the wide bore drip tip, then I don't even remove the cap when I drip. Always much better with a fresh wick.

I don't remember the coil but it's twisted 28g @ 130w. :)

It's awesome!

If my luck ever turns, I'll even post more pic's. Just recovering from totaling my beast (Toyota Tundra). Got a 4x4 this time around, getting suspension work soon. :)

Happy belated New Year everyone! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas

I'm still using a velocity with the wide bore drip tip, then I don't even remove the cap when I drip. Always much better with a fresh wick.

It's awesome!

If my luck ever turns, I'll even post more pic's. Just recovering from totaling my beast (Toyota Tundra). Got a 4x4 this time around, getting suspension work soon. :)

PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy New Year to you too, so nice to see you and sorry about your accident!

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia

It's awesome!

thanks x-puppy!

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com

oh, . . .. you know :rolleyes:

:D

Hey, so, I got all them mods up in the air, and some of them may even be landing today. Meantime, our last house guest left today

( . . . . wha?! :ohmy: today!?!?! . . . .. Xmas was over like a week ago . . . !!! . .. .. ..o_O )

(I know. :| Tell me about it.)

And I'm going to take a couple of days and fiddle and organize a bit in the shop.
Start off the new year with a shop that's messy . . . . but reorganized . . .. right?
(and a wee bit o' the secret fiddling too tho)

Then, I've got a small slate of repairs and reconditions to do. And a wee list of extra parts to make up n' stuff.

Long→short: I'm gonna guess it'll be about a week before I can say that I've got both feet in the batch14 stream.

Last edited:

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA

It's awesome!

I hope you see full recovery soon!

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia

It's awesome!

I have now ordered a cheap but safe series mech and goon and a few clapton gauges to trial dripping with. Still undecided, and I can't pinpoint the allure of the lil punch over the nutpunch... Just seems more regal

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread