◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

e30ernest

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Philippines

Hi!

You Go Ernest!

I love that mod by the way... Just sayin. :D

I would really like to know if its easier than quitting smoking?

Thanks! I love the mods too. At first I was considering selling them, but then I thought that I'd keep them as a memento of the vaping days. The craftsmanship put in by Pete on these is amazing. They'd look good on a display shelf at home.

I'm through week 1 (will drop the video in a few days). The craving has been on and off but manageable.

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
Hi!

Thanks! I love the mods too. At first I was considering selling them, but then I thought that I'd keep them as a memento of the vaping days. The craftsmanship put in by Pete on these is amazing. They'd look good on a display shelf at home.

I'm through week 1 (will drop the video in a few days). The craving has been on and off but manageable.
Wise choice! :thumb:

I sold one of mine that looked almost exactly like that buckeye Burl in your video. While I was glad to put a big smile on the face of another friendly vapor, it did leave an empty spot in my heart. :cry:

Now, even though I don't use them all at once, I keep them all lined up shining and happy on my desk where I can admire and cherish them. :rolleyes:

What I would give for another GigaPUNCH! :w00t:

:lol:

:blink:

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I sold one of mine that looked almost exactly like that buckeye Burl in your video. While I was glad to put a big smile on the face of another friendly vapor, it did leave an empty spot in my heart. :cry:

yeah, I remember that.
that was a big give on your part, X-py. :thumb:

the person was quietly waiting for ducks to go into alignment (for, like, years), didn't keep up with current events, and then proudly announced to me that he was ready to go . . . . around the time I was in last batches. :oops:
I had already said "no" to people who are much closer to my heart than he; so I really couldn't accommodate him without ethical turmoil. (and he was a bit persistent :>)
You actually did me a big favor too, because it eased my burden of "guilt" to have you resolve it.
So, thank you! :)

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
my pinch was buckeye

i don't think i should be trusted with similar woods in future

i was so ashamed how badly treated it, that i didn't offer it here

i don't remember what i sold it for, (just checked, $230 usd)

what i do remember is the post office lady put the wrong zip code in the computer, so it spent over a month going back and forth between NY and PA

usps finally agreed that "it looks like a looping package" (derr) and it was sorted out

P7nxxGo.jpg

morning btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread