◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
How are you healing up? I ended up getting sick up here and have spent the last 2 days in bed.
Healing up just fine. The biggest pain was showering with a big bandage wrap on my arm without getting it wet. It's only a 2inch incision but they wrap your whole arm to remind you not to move it or use it too much.

So today they just unwrapped me and trimmed off the excess stitching, then let me clean up my arm myself with alcohol pads. When it was done I said, well hell, I could have done that myself. The incision looks nice and clean though.

Sorry to hear you caught the Washington wet bugs.

:wub:

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
This is seasonal Aussie/New Zealand food. Pavlova.

fcf2214458cb2b9116dc37def10ab881.jpg
b779722406581f5ee32e011b1a8d852e.jpg

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
Are they still letting the trees grow at the scenic overlooks on the Blue Ridge Pkwy. Last I was that way you couldn't see anything for the growth. When I was a kid they were so beautiful, especially Maggie Valley. One of my Great Uncles worked on a lot of the stonework back when it was built and eventually worked his way up to state highway director of the Boone Co district.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Are they still letting the trees grow at the scenic overlooks on the Blue Ridge Pkwy.
More are blocked by trees than should be, but there are still plenty of spectacular overlooks as well. I haven't been on the section below Asheville in almost 10 years now. The only part of it that I'm on with any regularity is between Fancy Gap and Roanoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread