◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
How are you feeling?
Morning Sweetie! I'm still trying to get over this! Hubby finally came down with it the night we got home. I made the whole family sick, :D Merry Christmas huh? It will go away someday but today is not that day!
I feel so bad that I didn't get to see you Peter and Chris :cry: BUT be happy I didn't or you would be in my shoes right now.
Are the fires getting any better at all Dan? :nun:

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
Are the fires getting any better at all Dan? :nun:
i'm not sure

we've had some mild weather. The number of active fires are less. News is less focused on them ATM. But authorities say some fires joined up with each other, which partly accounts for "less". And still not recommended to travel to bushland or open grassy areas just yet

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
i'm not sure

we've had some mild weather. The number of active fires are less. News is less focused on them ATM. But authorities say some fires joined up with each other, which partly accounts for "less". And still not recommended to travel to bushland or open grassy areas just yet
:cry::cry::cry:

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
81345296_2790435437677796_4492128031715885056_n.jpg

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
eek. that sounds like . .. . well . . .. a bad idea :unsure:

Yah, I'm most likely going to have to contract it out. I wish I could locate that Hispanic crew that built it in the first place. They had a 3 man crew that really kicked ...., and they did it for peanuts. We even gave them a sizable tip because they did such a good job for so cheap. It's too bad railroad ties don't last forever. Got to getterdone before the fence falls over and the chooks terrorize the whole neighborhood. :)

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
Yah, I'm most likely going to have to contract it out. I wish I could locate that Hispanic crew that built it in the first place. They had a 3 man crew that really kicked ...., and they did it for peanuts. We even gave them a sizable tip because they did such a good job for so cheap. It's too bad railroad ties don't last forever. Got to getterdone before the fence falls over and the chooks terrorize the whole neighborhood. :)
My chooks saw the garage door open once. Realised that there was a whole other world out there. And completely freaked out [emoji23]

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
We've had almost nothing resembling a real winter here in PA so far. Temperatures have rarely dipped below freezing and we've only had a couple of dustings of snow that barely turned unpaved surfaces white.

I don't care.

We plan to head south on Monday anyway. :banana:

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
Heading to Safety Beach today.

Safety Beach
Victoria 3936
Google Maps

I'm sure I have mentioned this before, but Safety Beach was formerly Shark Bay. But that was deemed bad for tourism.

I just really like that story, even after finding out it was named after Mr. Safety, who was a pioneer or something. It is still funny to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread