◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
We really love the Virgin Islands for the same reason. But, cost of living is low and people are amazing. We're planning retirement there.
I've never been there. They drive on the wrong side of the road, don't they?

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Yes and I'm pretty sure my driving landed my hubby's junk in his throat a few times more than he would have preferred! :D
99.44% of the time when I'm in a car at all, I'm doing the driving. But I've steadfastly refused to drive whenever I've been to places like Japan or the UK where the drive on the wrong side. My brain just rebels against the concept and I fear that I would quickly end up in the first serious car accident of my life.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
I've never been there. They drive on the wrong side of the road, don't they?
We do too

And... there is NO additional test to pass to drive legally, if you have an international license.

Funny it comes up, because that 12 apostles pic that I posted is apparently a hub for accidents caused by right hand side drivers.

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
99.44% of the time when I'm in a car at all, I'm doing the driving. But I've steadfastly refused to drive whenever I've been to places like Japan or the UK where the drive on the wrong side. My brain just rebels against the concept and I fear that I would quickly end up in the first serious car accident of my life.
I feel pretty confident that if I can do you can too!

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
i am azhausted

but, staying up for now because yesterday, my sister asked for day trip recommendations within an hour of her house down the peninsula

i suggested that finding the sth gippspland hwy, and just taking the day as it comes might be nice

she suggested that this was a lovely idea

occurred to me later though, her tendency to get lost

so, just waiting for an update of some sort

e30ernest

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Philippines
Remembering the Bog Oak mods, I did not realize that Neil Peart's entire drum-set for Rush's final tour was made of the stuff (1500 year-old Bog Oak from Romania). This was an excellent documentary on the making of the kit.

Sorry, reminiscing a bit... Neil was one of my drum heroes (I used to play drums in high school and my college orchestra), and I am still in shock of his passing.

Hope everyone is doing great here!

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
i am azhausted

but, staying up for now because yesterday, my sister asked for day trip recommendations within an hour of her house down the peninsula

i suggested that finding the sth gippspland hwy, and just taking the day as it comes might be nice

she suggested that this was a lovely idea

occurred to me later though, her tendency to get lost

so, just waiting for an update of some sort
Tell us true dog man............did you do that a'purpose? :w00t::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The.Drifter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2013
Virginia
Remembering the Bog Oak mods, I did not realize that Neil Peart's entire drum-set for Rush's final tour was made of the stuff (1500 year-old Bog Oak from Romania). This was an excellent documentary on the making of the kit.

Sorry, reminiscing a bit... Neil was one of my drum heroes (I used to play drums in high school and my college orchestra), and I am still in shock of his passing.

Hope everyone is doing great here!

It is indeed very sad Neil passed away, he was my drum hero as well :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread