◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
Screenshot_20200226_221444_com.android.deskclock.jpg

Morning!

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
How're you?
We're tired! I smoked one of my wild pig hindquarters last weekend and it was awesome BUT I gave the bones to the dogs. They gnawed on the things and gnawed on the things and now the Aussie's .... has turned into Vesuvius and she woke us up at 3am to go outside. She's got a rather loud bark when she wants to.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
We're tired! I smoked one of my wild pig hindquarters last weekend and it was awesome BUT I gave the bones to the dogs. They gnawed on the things and gnawed on the things and now the Aussie's .... has turned into Vesuvius and she woke us up at 3am to go outside. She's got a rather loud bark when she wants to.
Watch the pork bones. They have a nasty habit of letting pupper teeth penetrate the bone, but not let them back out again.

Happened to my husky years ago. Luck he was good about drinking from a tap or bottle. Rang VET and it finally dislodged itself.

Reactions: keithu2

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
Watch the pork bones. They have a nasty habit of letting pupper teeth penetrate the bone, but not let them back out again.

Happened to my husky years ago. Luck he was good about drinking from a tap or bottle. Rang VET and it finally dislodged itself.
Yikes! Lucky we haven't had that happen! She just gets the hind end going. Hubby threatened her this morning that he was going to let her live in the garage. I told him that was a great idea if he wanted to wake up to a garage covered in dog lava! :lol::lol::lol:

The.Drifter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2013
Virginia
Got a surprise package from the Bee today :)

yhfjnleofzfdbc56g.jpg

l01w03ib81wtnpf6g.jpg

Its just amazes me that Peter still had this drop from the same mod he made almost 5 years ago.
Can't wait to make another Wooden Nuppin Cap now to match my latest Sumpin acquisition from @Copterstyle :D

h50w03zxnri5unh6g.jpg

Thank you Peter !! I really appreciate your thoughtfulness and sending me this wonderful gift !! I'll be sure to make good use of it and share some pics when I'm done whittling ;)
:toast:

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
DogMum packed her vapes away months ago. BUT, it kickstarted journaling, note taking, dialogue with doctors (who were fine with her vaping, if you wondered)

She went the gov approved method of charting habits, times etc. Limited smoking to one chair in the garage. Decreased to one every 2 hours, then every 4...

She's about 3 weeks off them, which is good

She can mostly control cravings by just sitting in the smoking chair without one

In true DogMum fashion, she has been complaining that she expected bigger results. But *I* notice the difference, in snoring volume, coughing etc

Just if you wondered :blush:

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
DogMum packed her vapes away months ago. BUT, it kickstarted journaling, note taking, dialogue with doctors (who were fine with her vaping, if you wondered)

She went the gov approved method of charting habits, times etc. Limited smoking to one chair in the garage. Decreased to one every 2 hours, then every 4...

She's about 3 weeks off them, which is good

She can mostly control cravings by just sitting in the smoking chair without one

In true DogMum fashion, she has been complaining that she expected bigger results. But *I* notice the difference, in snoring volume, coughing etc

Just if you wondered :blush:
That's awesome news Doff! Please tell her I said nicely done! :wub: And, we're all rooting for her!

Wish it would have even lessened my snoring.............

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
That's awesome news Doff! Please tell her I said nicely done! :wub: And, we're all rooting for her!

Wish it would have even lessened my snoring.............
i don't wake myself up with huge snorts anymore. Unsure if i still do snore or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread