◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Please don't pretend you're from Philly; we know better.

Oh, and apologies for the slow response. I've had headless chicken syndrome for the last few weeks:
NE FL -> SW VA
SW VA -> SE PA
SE PA -> SW VA
SW VA -> SE PA
SE PA -> SW VA -- I believe I am here now.
SW VA -> NE FL -- Should happen this weekend, and will hopefully be followed by 5-6 weeks of stability.

Got a lot accomplished though. :)

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
Please don't pretend you're from Philly; we know better.

Oh, and apologies for the slow response. I've had headless chicken syndrome for the last few weeks:
NE FL -> SW VA
SW VA -> SE PA
SE PA -> SW VA
SW VA -> SE PA
SE PA -> SW VA -- I believe I am here now.
SW VA -> NE FL -- Should happen this weekend, and will hopefully be followed by 5-6 weeks of stability.

Got a lot accomplished though. :)
You go guy! That's a lot of back and forth.

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
$2 for filament busted on garage floor.

WARqqdv.jpg

FDA proof 3D printers, priceless.

YmPT9Di.jpg

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Sup?

I have a split nutter top. What's a Bee do with a split nutter?

Vise and CA maybe?

Split under the 510 where the wood and acrylic have separated. I've actually been using it that way since I got it from kentastic but it seems such a shame that such a beautiful mod isn't almost perfect.

I think it may have gotten hot at one time if I recall, from an accidental auto-fire. It seems to already have an extra thick layer of CA on the top of the mod.

I'm pretty capable and thought I might try to fix it myself but I thought I would at least ask for some expert advice first. (Thought there was a chance I might find an expert here) :D

@X-Puppy I'm sorry I missed this yesterday. Let me mull a bit, and let's PM or text and figure out what to do. (I'm pretty sure I worked on that issue a long while back, and yes it has everything to do with a certain someone with hot-atties disorder . . . back in the day :D :cry: :wub:)

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
Wait, you were outside your abode without a mask on?

Isn't that a hanging offense in Victoria? :laugh:
i think whether putting bins out counts for mask and curfew was a court hearing recently

or it made the news, and was clarified after someone was fined, then it was overturned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread