◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
This one's nice.
. .. . reminds me of the ocean.

4ed0e211872a2821d653b35b122717e6.jpg

still looks a little crisp over there. (i.e. cold n' crisp).
or are you using some sort of blue-enhancing biddle-boop?
It is just my camera. Somehow using RYYB instead of RGB sensors (which helps with low light) really brings out blue

And the ultra wide and regular lenses are more blue than the prism ultra zoom

Huawei p30 pro

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
Well kids, today is my squonkaversery. It was 2013 that Peter and Kevin convinced me to get a Reos Grand and RM2.
Big Congrats Mundy! :w00t:

Our birthdays are pretty close. I was convinced to get REO's by Super-X. Then I was highly entertained by Peters coil winding threads. Puppet master with coils, that Bee, he is!

Fun days!

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
had dentist today

she said pain is just my gums, and dislodged filling that is no biggy

but 3 teeth they said really should hurt. And are you sure those don't hurt? And are they uncomfortable? but they put cold on them and i felt the cold. So they think root canals will sort them out. Unless they drill it and it crumbles, or something

and 4 wisdoms to come out. Which means no vaping and no coffee, and no coffee and no vaping. So hopefully pain killers knock me out for a week cold

then some patching up of others that is no biggy

follow up on 6th october to do something. I don't know what. But today was just looking and agreeing between 3 dental types that yep, pretty borked

I hate the dentist. I've had my upper molers out. Wasn't too bad for me but I've never listened to any doctors advice about vaping. I'm addicted. Several teeth out, never a problem with dry socket. I do think its important to keep pressure on it for a while though, it helps stop the bleeding.

I'm just healed up enough to have 3 posts put in with new teeth. Bone graphs are healed. Now to mortgage the F@#$%n house so I can afford the new teeth. Thankfully MSW just got a job with benefits so I have double coverage. I've got gum disease and I keep telling the doc to just pull them all and get it over-with. He says that's not a good idea. I said yeah, you don't make nearly as much money that way right!

Did I say I hate the dentist.

I just scored my first beautiful copper CC. Damn if you can't find any good tootle puff squonk atty's. I have a couple left over still but I haven't got them dialed in yet.

Hi Guys! (Been busy lately)

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
I hate the dentist. I've had my upper molers out. Wasn't too bad for me but I've never listened to any doctors advice about vaping. I'm addicted. Several teeth out, never a problem with dry socket. I do think its important to keep pressure on it for a while though, it helps stop the bleeding.

I'm just healed up enough to have 3 posts put in with new teeth. Bone graphs are healed. Now to mortgage the F@#$%n house so I can afford the new teeth. Thankfully MSW just got a job with benefits so I have double coverage. I've got gum disease and I keep telling the doc to just pull them all and get it over-with. He says that's not a good idea. I said yeah, you don't make nearly as much money that way right!

Did I say I hate the dentist.

I just scored my first beautiful copper CC. Damn if you can't find any good tootle puff squonk atty's. I have a couple left over still but I haven't got them dialed in yet.

Hi Guys! (Been busy lately)
My dentist was quite pretty. Her name was carly

My positive view of her might change once the heavy tools come out

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Tell y'all a little story.

One evening last week, while I was down at the cabin in the Blue Ridge, I misplaced my walnut Pinch for several hours. That mod has been my ADV / daily driver for more than six years now. It's been everywhere with me, and I am not normally someone who loses track of the mod I'm using!

Anyway, I searched high and low, everywhere I could conceivably have put it down. I was distraught completely and beside myself for not being able to locate it. I'm not even sure I understand why I was so upset. It's not like I didn't have other mods available there, and it's not like I don't have spare Pinches; as most of you know, I have pretty nice collection of them. But none of them are the walnut Pinch that's been my constant companion for so long.

Yes, I did eventually find it, and it's still my ADV. :)

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
Dental tools ?
I don't think that they would be very happy teeth

They are roulettes. You run the little hats over the dry point etching plate, to apply tiny burrs. The burrs hold ink and makes black areas that can then be sanded or similar for midtones or highlights

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
They are roulettes. You run the little hats over the dry point etching plate, to apply tiny burrs. The burrs hold ink and makes black areas that can then be sanded or similar for midtones or highlights

or, I imagine, you could run them over your nipples for that exotic feel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread