◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
Prolly difficult to see

The metallic sienna in centre circle. Has both just fuzz and "YNEOS" Which is hybrid yes/no

I thimk just cool off and lighten centre circle, steel wool some shinies, and mount

Or at least lay mat board on it and lookit it a while to decide

e20fec9971ebb5f1563756d2d858c1bd.jpg

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
all those people, and seemingly none of them thunk "the beach is too crowded today, i might go do something else instead"
I don’t think you would survive here doff, there’s people on the beach @5AM.

Rossum is right, it’s a crowded place. Streets are crowded all day and towards dusk it’s a sea of people. Quite crowded.

at least one of my sons live here and drives Uber. Much easier to get around that way and we have seen some of the best hot spots on the cheap.

… still not cheap! :eek:

lots of pics but we’ve been having a lot of fun and MSW isn’t cutting me much slack either.

… and I’m a slacker! :w00t:

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
I don’t think you would survive here doff, there’s people on the beach @5AM.

Rossum is right, it’s a crowded place. Streets are crowded all day and towards dusk it’s a sea of people. Quite crowded.

at least one of my sons live here and drives Uber. Much easier to get around that way and we have seen some of the best hot spots on the cheap.

… still not cheap! :eek:

lots of pics but we’ve been having a lot of fun and MSW isn’t cutting me much slack either.

… and I’m a slacker! :w00t:
I'm so glad you're having a great time! :wub:

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
K so here's #2
"Lost & Found", 11x20"
All ink this time (mixed everything from 5 bottles: red, yellow, blue, black, white).

This is an actual real world thing that I painted as accurately as I could (again from an "art" photo I'd snapped).

Can you guess what it is? .. . . is it obvious? (I think it's pretty easy to tell; but then I know what it is.)

2 pics because I can't decide whether black background is better, or hangin' on the wall.

52092455779_81199ca6dd_b.jpg

52091185297_288d935fc6_b.jpg

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
K so here's #2
"Lost & Found", 11x20"
All ink this time (mixed everything from 5 bottles: red, yellow, blue, black, white).

This is an actual real world thing that I painted as accurately as I could (again from an "art" photo I'd snapped).

Can you guess what it is? .. . . is it obvious? (I think it's pretty easy to tell; but then I know what it is.)

2 pics because I can't decide whether black background is better, or hangin' on the wall.

I stand firmly behind my previous assessment! AMAZING!
Black......black.....definitely black.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
K so here's #2
"Lost & Found", 11x20"

I don't know what it is

But the second bg will gel with a space better. Black is nice on screen, but for 3 dimensional space the second

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
I don't know what it is

so, we have telephone poles here, made of tree trunks treated with, like, kreosote, or something.
you guys have those?
this was the place to post flyers, announcements, etc (before the modern era).
this, then, is one such, with decades of flyers stacked deep and mostly torn away (many staples)

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
nothing fancy, just, when I decided to try working with the inks, I wasn't about to run out and buy every color they had available.
So, I just bought what I thought were the 3 closest to true primaries, and set about to see what all colors I'd still need to buy eventually.
I started mixing to see, "can I make something that looks like their Teal? .... their VanDyke Brown?" .... Tangerine? . .. . etc.
Turned out I could mix pretty much anything I thought to try, so no need to buy other colors.
I'm guessing that they probably mix all their ink colors from the same 3 that I selected as a starter set.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread