◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
I know, I know!
Sorry Peter!

I was just curious, as I have seen so many on sale, and some from dibbers.

The price doesnt seem reasonable when you can can a custom work of art here...

Curiosity killed the cat :)....
Like you're the first one EVER to go off topic on another mod, jeesh guys, leave her alone!

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
I was just curious, as I have seen so many on sale, and some from dibbers.

The price doesnt seem reasonable when you can can a custom work of art here...
I think at least part of the reason they command the price they do is because regulated squonkers are so rare.

Regulation has always involved a set of trade-offs, but I don't wanna turn this into a regulated vs. not sub-thread by getting into the details. Some people strongly prefer one or the other. I use some of both.

I just had my first (not self induced) dna failure in in of my GDNA mods. Since I built the mod and have spare DNAs, I can certainly fix it, but with another Pinch coming soon, I'm not sure I'm gonna bother.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Enjoy my Sunbox's along with a host of other equipment, but at the same time, one can not beat the reliability of a mech. To put things in perspective, ( in regards to myself) currently have 4 SB's and Sumpin' #21 with #239 to hit as soon as Mr. Bee finishes her up. If the dibi's where more available ( or if I would of had my sh it together from the start) I would have 10. There's just sumpin' about vape gear that is produced with passion and is practically hand made.

With that being said, luck was at my side yesterday when I was able to give myself an early Christmas present yesterday pre Lil' Pinch as I scored this dibi stepchild to add to the stable...:)

Gdib.jpg

Last edited:

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
Enjoy my Sunbox's along with a host of other equipment, but at the same time, one can not beat the reliability of a mech. To put things in perspective, ( in regards to myself) currently have 4 SB's and Sumpin' #21 with #239 to hit as soon as Mr. Bee finishes her up. If the dibi's where more available ( or if I would of had my sh it together from the start) I would have 10. There's just sumpin' about vape gear that is produced with passion and is practically hand made.

With that being said, luck was at my side yesterday when I was able to give myself and early Christmas present yesterday pre Lil' Pinch as I scored this dibi stepchild to add to the stable...:)

View attachment 514684

*Gasp!*

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I think at least part of the reason they command the price they do is because regulated squonkers are so rare.

Regulation has always involved a set of trade-offs, but I don't wanna turn this into a regulated vs. not sub-thread by getting into the details. Some people strongly prefer one or the other. I use some of both.

I just had my first (not self induced) DNA failure in in of my GDNA mods. Since I built the mod and have spare DNAs, I can certainly fix it, but with another Pinch coming soon, I'm not sure I'm gonna bother.
I vowed not to weigh in on this, as I feel it's the wrong place. But anyone looking at regulated devices not made in US, do yourself a favor and look under the hood. I have had the displeasure of trying to rebuild a couple of these devices and will say they may look pretty on the outside, they look like pure $heet on the inside. Just unreal anyone with a conscious would sell such low quality wiring work. Guess I set a high standard with my own work, but these couldn't even compete with my reject work.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
I vowed not to weigh in on this, as I feel it's the wrong place. But anyone looking at regulated devices not made in US, do yourself a favor and look under the hood. I have had the displeasure of trying to rebuild a couple of these devices and will say they may look pretty on the outside, they look like pure $heet on the inside. Just unreal anyone with a conscious would sell such low quality wiring work. Guess I set a high standard with my own work, but these couldn't even compete with my reject work.

Could not agree with you more D, currently have a certain reasonably priced Italian squonker that I've been threatening to re-wire and install a decent 510 for a friend of mine. They wired the damn thing using copper tape! :facepalm:

Last edited:

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
With that being said, luck was at my side yesterday when I was able to give myself an early Christmas present yesterday pre Lil' Pinch as I scored this dibi stepchild to add to the stable...:)

View attachment 514684

congrats.
smile.gif

I too will have a new mod soon, you know.
smiley-face-whistle-2.gif

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
Cool coffin series dripper Peter.
Squonking tank?
I love inlays, and that one has such great contrast the olive wood just peaks curiosity.

I get the end of the day chuck a cloud or two thing, I use a triple parallel squonker just for those occasions. It can be just the thing for fending off boredom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread