◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
Walking the streets of old Rome is like walking in an open air museum folks, wherever you look you see art.

The Fontana di Trevi is just indescribable and I'm sad I can't share this marvel of ancient Rome with my wife right now who would just love it. I think I owe her a trip here sometime.

In other news, I got a call from reception before going out

Reception - "Captain everythiga ok in you'ra rooma becausa we gotta fire alarm"

Captain - "yeah my room's cool, no fire here, just me with my Pinch" "Nuppin to see here, move along"

Last edited:

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
I'd already decided I wasn't going to get all nutty with it with my first build.

Something moderate and sane.

A "walk in the park" build.

Heck, I'm not even going draw any more than 15 Amps.
smiley-face-whistle-2.gif

biggrin.gif

Chicken.jpg

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Walking the streets of old Rome is like walking in an open air museum folks, wherever you look you see art.

The Fontana di Trevi is just indescribable and I'm sad I can't share this marvel of ancient Rome with my wife right now who would just love it. I think I owe her a trip here sometime.

On other news, I got a call from reception before going out

Captain - "yeah my room's cool, no fire here, just me with my Pinch" "Nuppin to see here, move along"
The only other explanation would have been the company of a Flight Attendant/ :)

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
The only other explanation would have been the company of a Flight Attendant/ :)

About twenty five years ago sure, although it wasn't so much smoke but more like burnt rubber :D

Last edited:

Gigdujour

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2013
Michigan

I keep a fan in the storage room of the hotel where we stay in Chicago. I've found that if I keep it pointed at the smoke alarm, everyone is much happier [emoji6]

Master of Bassets...and not much else

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas

Thank you so much for the picture! It's just amazing!

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
No chair in the room?

In all my travels first time I see a smoke detector that goes off with vapor. Must be an Italian thing :?: anyway they kinda said, ok just crack the window open and vape away. Hotel is a "smoke free" hotel (which is great with me btw) and when they saw my Pinch they realized I'm not smoking so they let it slide.

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
figured you may as well drop by, hey Rick?
icon_razz.gif

good to see ya, man. :sleep:

yeah man and hadda catchup a bit.some really nice pics.cant wait to see when I get some progress pics of mine.i been on the list almost since I started vaping...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread