◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
Say it ain't so Joe! :unsure: JK, I'm still a MTL and the modded Triangle is still my favorite addy for MM. And when I can take a sub $10 atty and an hour of modding with a drill, dremel, and hand tools it certainly is economical. In fact I just modded my last virgin one last night just for the pinch. Note the pristine white ceramic, it was like a sacrifice to the modding gods <note small letter g> for good karma with the new pinch. (I jest, not crazy, that's that other Mundy) Gonna have to order more or have less mods.....cancel that thought I will order more. This one I made reversed 180 degrees from what Rob does with the negative on the right in relation to the air hole. No particular reason, just did it that way to be different. :2cool:

Well, back to the grindstone (or more accurately brimstone today) as lunch time is over for the sweaty one and I must go back out of the air conditioned work van now. :evil:

20150725_081134-1_zpsqorldlg9.jpg
:eek: OMG I thought Aal was joking!!!

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
RM2 is, indeed, a great venue for the Mundy's Magic build.
Mundy,... you are not alone. I too, still mod triangle atty's...:facepalm:
All this time and all these atty's later,... I still can't get the right flavor out of anything else when it comes to my Gorilla Juice...

don't you have some mail to fetch?
rolleyes.gif

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
Say it ain't so Joe! :unsure: JK, I'm still a MTL and the modded Triangle is still my favorite addy for MM. And when I can take a sub $10 atty and an hour of modding with a drill, dremel, and hand tools it certainly is economical. In fact I just modded my last virgin one last night just for the pinch. Note the pristine white ceramic, it was like a sacrifice to the modding gods <note small letter g> for good karma with the new pinch. (I jest, not crazy, that's that other Mundy) Gonna have to order more or have less mods.....cancel that thought I will order more. This one I made reversed 180 degrees from what Rob does with the negative on the right in relation to the air hole. No particular reason, just did it that way to be different. :2cool:

Well, back to the grindstone (or more accurately brimstone today) as lunch time is over for the sweaty one and I must go back out of the air conditioned work van now. :evil:

20150725_081134-1_zpsqorldlg9.jpg

What is MTL AM?

d4gger

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2014
Hattiesburg, MS, USA
There was a limited run of Routers in cerakote. Might find a black one in the classies sometime. (Not mine though, I love it).

And since this is my first post in pdib's thread.. pdib, those look amazing. They make me consider changing my lifestyle and sporting, ahem, non-metal.

73neb

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2014
N. California Bay Area
Hey guys, any one have a suggestion for a good wide bore DT thats black that goes with my black nuppin? I've been just going driptip-less but I need a lil more splash guard. On my chrome nuppin I'm using the Router dt and love that combo.
I like the synervape wide bore on my black nuppin.
81c43a05c19b6bafcf0018b977553363.jpg
0d07305e6ff42784578d45e3bcd3b24d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread