◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Love the new Pinch!! Is that a new atty on it?? ;)

The new member is actually a Nutpunch, from that angle it is kinda hard to tell.

On the atty, that old thing? Ive had it forever :blink:

(That's what I told my wife anyway :sneaky: )

(No P, I don't actually lie to my wife. I may, on occasion, withhold pertinent information however ;) )

(And I have been known to answer her by saying "do you really want to know?")

(Such as when she asks "how much did that one cost")

Last edited:

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
have you tried claptons? it pretty much maintains the resistance of the central wire, with extra width making up the difference

so 7 wraps of 26 is within 0.02ohm of 7 wraps 26/32 clapton, but it handles powar better

the commercially available spools are pretty good now

That's next up on the block to try, just need some time to wrap some. I haven't tried any of the pre claptoned wire, I'll have to give it a go, thanks.

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The new member is actually a Nutpunch, from that angle it is kinda hard to tell.

Yep I meant Punch....damn spell ck... I've been loving the look of that mod from the start!! Really great resin penetration!:)

Any issues installing the bf pin on the No Pity?

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Yep I meant Punch....damn spell ck... I've been loving the look of that mod from the start!! Really great resin penetration!:)

Any issues installing the bf pin on the No Pity?

Spell check is my best friend, and my worse enemy :blink:

I'll never forget Rossums reply when his name came out as Ewe in a message one time :blush:

I bought the NP used and the BF pin was already installed so nope, no issues at all :)

I understand it can be a bugger though.

not tried clapton
lol...and...I still am using the same coil that came in my Chalice !
Ten Thumbs Up to whoever built that !

I'm actually a bit jealous of people who can be satisfied with low ohms, unflavored juice, etc. it would save me a lot of battery power/run time and money in flavoring so but as much as I try, it just doesn't do it for me.

There is time. It is growing on me. Nice bass lines and riffs.

My favorite part of most any RHCP song is the bass line, gotta love Flea :headbang:

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
Spell check is my best friend, and my worse enemy :blink:

I'll never forget Rossums reply when his name came out as Ewe in a message one time :blush:

I bought the NP used and the BF pin was already installed so nope, no issues at all :)

I understand it can be a bugger though.

I'm actually a bit jealous of people who can be satisfied with low ohms, unflavored juice, etc. it would save me a lot of battery power/run time and money in flavoring so but as much as I try, it just doesn't do it for me.

My favorite part of most any RHCP song is the bass line, gotta love Flea :headbang:
It's a nice getaway when I am tired of speed and hard metal ;).

Megadeth coming beginning of July to greece. Not sure though, getting old (and fat) for standing up [emoji31]

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
I am not a flea fan. Give me Cliff Burten or John Entwistle any day.

Not as bad as primus. No respect for tone, all fret board gymnastics

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Well cliff Burton and Entwistle are the greatest. Along with someone like victor wooten or Stu Hamm. Sure Flea is not up there but he can easily make top 10 of all times :)

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
He can't play as a bassist though. He is just a frontman that can't step back and bolster the rest of the band. It seems any bassost that plays a lead style makes top 50 lists. But he should have chosen another instrument.

Good, but not great soloist

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
611f194eadbdd91e4f94f0c94dc20f2d.jpg

Pinch by the beach

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
I am not a flea fan. Give me Cliff Burten or John Entwistle any day.

Not as bad as primus. No respect for tone, all fret board gymnastics

Cliff was the best.

I saw ZZ Top with Jeff Beck last year. Becks bassist blew me away, you may have heard of her ;)

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA

(No P, I don't actually lie to my wife. I may, on occasion, withhold pertinent information however ;) )

(And I have been known to answer her by saying "do you really want to know?")

(Such as when she asks "how much did that one cost")

Whenever I get asked a leading question like that I always quote the price in terms of packs or cartons of cigarettes. At current local prices I could easily pay for a pinch with the costs of a month of smoking at my former 2 PAD level, and still have more than enough money left over for a case of beer. No one seems to press the issue after that.

elainedwright

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2011
georgia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread