◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
31689458810_2e4dda30b9.jpg

Wow Pete, my Alka Seltzer Pinch :lol: came out great, thank you. That ivory button will gain a great yellowish tint when it wethers a bit from use and look even better. The oil finish looks boss

Very nice Steve!! I was going to ask what the top hat material was?? Mammoth Ivory.... Very cool:thumb:

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
do you have any left? would go nicely with my upcoming afblack

or maybe PM me a source to send you some, along with required specs

I believe I do have some left. I'll need to check before promising anything, so remind me please.

(pssst . . .. you don't want to have to buy the stuff! $$$$$$$ )

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
I believe I do have some left. I'll need to check before promising anything, so remind me please.

(pssst . . .. you don't want to have to buy the stuff! $$$$$$$ )

thanks bee :nun:

even a non-ancient version, like camel bone or something would do

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
Steve . . .

you know, don't you, that when one cuts or sands ≈5,000 year old Mammoth Ivory .... .

. . . "Alka Seltzer" is not the pervasive . .. . . "aroma". :|

:oops:

:rolleyes:
Yeah I guess I should call it "stinky" instead of "Alka Seltzer":D

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
31689458810_2e4dda30b9.jpg

Wow Pete, my Alka Seltzer Pinch :lol: came out great, thank you. That ivory button will gain a great yellowish tint when it weathers a bit from use and look even better. The oil finish looks boss
This is stunning Steve! Congrats!

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
And he decided to close down the list [emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you remember, we told you (Tami more than once, I believe) to go ahead and put your name on the list for another before you received your first. Do watch the classifieds, though, as I have seen 2 or 3 show up there.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Steve . . .

you know, don't you, that when one cuts or sands ≈5,000 year old Mammoth Ivory .... .

. . . "Alka Seltzer" is not the pervasive . .. . . "aroma". :|

:oops:

:rolleyes:

That is a polite way to word it. I had to work at it 10 minutes at a time the one inlay repair I did. Odoriferous enough to need a heavier mask and lots of breaks. Kills the appetite, too.

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
It's better in the summer when one can have all doors and windows open and the fan circulating. (shop vac helps too if the outstream is directed right).

but alas, 'tis midwinter
Hate to tell ya this Pete but there is a precision instrument you can use to avoid any kind of unruly odor in the workshop ;)

IMG_0260.JPG

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
I shall hereby dub thee mod by pdib for penguiness #3. Going to be a long 12 days before I can open the package, but it sure will be worth it!

Not to take anything away from any of the previous pieces as they all are beautifully unique in their own way, but I have to say that your new Pinch is one of the most stunning I've seen. Drop dead gorgeous P and I couldn't think of a more proper person in which it should land. Congratulations my dear!
Oh, yeah and Happy New Year too!. :wub:

My only question is, (and if you wouldn't mind) Where did you find that wood? :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread