◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
It would be good to set a date and time so I could get MSW on board. (Always a party favorite, very soicial and cultured) :D

:w00t:

:lol:

MSW = My Secret Weapon... LOL, bet you thought that stood for My Sweet Wife. Well, yea that too at times. :p

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
Hey! maybe I'll have this batch completed by November, and you could pick up your mod too. :lol::lol::lol: :thumbs:
Now, .... there's a real dangling carrot
1210FE~124.GIF

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle

Thank you, I'm pretty excited about the party! Dibi's on board, just waiting for Puppy! :wub:

I'm in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All right, all in! Will be making a brief cameo appearance up that way with travel trailer and visiting family in tow at the end of the month. My friend and neighbor is a contractor and is performing a bit of fixing up a'la Mr. Bee. Need to move a few things and cut some funds.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
It would be good to set a date and time so I could get MSW on board. (Always a party favorite, very soicial and cultured) :D

:w00t:

:lol:

MSW = My Secret Weapon... LOL, bet you thought that stood for My Sweet Wife. Well, yea that too at times. :p

We'll have to work that one around new again Nana's schedule and the timing of the late model 2017's methinks. :wub:

As for my lovely wife and I, we're tossing around the idea of arriving early to mid-November with a possible departure in early 2018. I.E... we're open. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread