✰✰✰ CONTEST ✰✰✰ Name our NEW EXCLUSIVE Clearomizer! ✰✰✰ $100 in Prizes ✰✰✰

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOPS

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2012
Congrats to Hops. :toast: Hope no one working for Apple browses here. Might get a little messy using an ipod name.
I didn't even think of that till the next day... I was going to put "micro" but some people already had, then I was going to put "pico" but it just didn't sound right, then I thought "nano"...

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
I didn't even think of that till the next day... I was going to put "micro" but some people already had, then I was going to put "pico" but it just didn't sound right, then I thought "nano"...

Given that nano is actually a mathematical term, I don't see any problem. Apple may have a copyright for it as applied to a small electronic device that plays music and can do other things, but I'm pretty sure you can't vape with one, unless it goes up in smoke on its own :)

HOPS

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2012
Given that nano is actually a mathematical term, I don't see any problem. Apple may have a copyright for it as applied to a small electronic device that plays music and can do other things, but I'm pretty sure you can't vape with one, unless it goes up in smoke on its own :)
Besides, Apple has the "iPod Nano", this is the "Nano Clearomizer" lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread