Status
Not open for further replies.

drummerskey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2012
little birdhouse in your soul
Honestly, I am just surprised that the conversation is still going. My annoyance with myself for buying 5 of the betas is gone and I have let the anger go.

I have to add, just so that you don't have to go through 55 pages to see my original comment. If this would have worked the way it was supposed to, I would have paid $5/each for it. I think it is just a US Market issue, everyone wants things as cheap as they can get them but true value is "use and quality by cost".

I was hoping people would be reviewing the T3s by now.

Last edited:

mudhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
versailles mo.
Honestly, I am just surprised that the conversation is still going. My annoyance with myself for buying 5 of the betas is gone and I have let the anger go.

I have to add, just so that you don't have to go through 55 pages to see my original comment. If this would have worked the way it was supposed to, I would have paid $5/each for it. I think it is just a US Market issue, everyone wants things as cheap as they can get them but true value is "use and quality by cost".

I was hoping people would be reviewing the T3s by now.

we are reviewing the T3,,just not on the SI sub forum.

HOPS

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2012
2nd Gen does the trick? No definitive answer for me yet, but I decided to give it another go (since I named them and all lol :p). So far so good. Refilled 2x with no leaks and no burnt taste. Not as much flavor as a CE3, but on par with the clearo I've just tried for the first time... Fingers crossed!!! I'll accept less flavor as a trade off for the ridiculous easy fill!

HOPS

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2012
2nd Gen does the trick? No definitive answer for me yet, but I decided to give it another go (since I named them and all lol :p). So far so good. Refilled 2x with no leaks and no burnt taste. Not as much flavor as a CE3, but on par with the clearo I've just tried for the first time... Fingers crossed!!! I'll accept less flavor as a trade off for the ridiculous easy fill!
The answer is now definitive... 4th refill emptied all over my battery as it was just sitting on the table... 1ml of my favorite juice, now nothing more than a sticky puddle... Thank god it was a manual battery! I believe AWSUM has it right all along, these should be called the nono...

Butch

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
433 miles north. of the Alamo
Don't know if I've just been lucky or what but not a single fail here. I ordered 10 the 1st go round & have only worn out 1. still using those & just ordered 4 of each color more. Hope my luck keeps holding that is the second order of 28 for me. I won't run out of them anytime soon. I love these things no leak & no fail. Guess it was time I had awful luck with the Ce3s. they never lasted more than 2 fills & I ordered 30 of them from the start. Glad they are gone.:2c:

HOPS

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2012
Don't know if I've just been lucky or what but not a single fail here. I ordered 10 the 1st go round & have only worn out 1. still using those & just ordered 4 of each color more. Hope my luck keeps holding that is the second order of 28 for me. I won't run out of them anytime soon. I love these things no leak & no fail. Guess it was time I had awful luck with the Ce3s. they never lasted more than 2 fills & I ordered 30 of them from the start. Glad they are gone.:2c:
Luck truly is funny... After getting used to the quirks of the CE3 I've had no problems with them... Just threw my first one out today after nearly 2 months... pita to fill, but so far my favs!

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
I got good nano's also.. just one with an issue.. didn't have the holes punched for the juice to go to the atty.. first good pull.. toasted the guts but good.. other than that.. no leaks .. no cracks. I have noticed that they're not identical though.. some have more space between the tank and the tube than others... with VG juices.. the wider spaces are better. I have 10 more on the way.. all clear though had there been a multi color pack of 10.. might have ordered 20 instead.

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
interesting you mention airflow and the 2Xs - with clearos (not the nanos) I get way too much air flow sometimes.

I couldn't use cones on my X2's if I was using the nano's. If I screwed the cone on the airflow would stop. If I loosened it to the point of just barely threaded then it was just ok. They were fine if I completely removed the cone. That was with the first batch of nano's that I got. The nano's that I ordered recently had no airflow issue at all when I attached the cones.

I don't like it too airy but I hate a very tight draw.

I love the X2 clearo's too but I mainly use them at home. I love the warm moist vape. I use the nano's when I go out. That's why I like the cones attached. More stable and looks oh so good!

IndyJones

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2012
Clearwater, FL
floridalawweb.com
Luck truly is funny... After getting used to the quirks of the CE3 I've had no problems with them... Just threw my first one out today after nearly 2 months... pita to fill, but so far my favs!

i had my 5 CE's for months also, gave 2 away. 2 of the five still work altho i stopped getting much vapor out of the last one unless it was very full. i just received 5 more. I have only tried one nano and can only get decent vapor by turning up the voltage. Almost all of my juices are at least 70% VG - maybe it is not wicking properly.

trichman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
USA
I bought a bunch of Nanos and wasn't using them until lately. I decided to use a few of them to try out new flavors. I tried them on my manual X2 and got dry hits and burnt taste so I finally decided to put them on some 78's and BAM, they are working great after a week and many refills. They really work good and no burning or dry hits. I am getting great flavor & vapor with this setup.

Tramd

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2012
canada
i had my 5 CE's for months also, gave 2 away. 2 of the five still work altho i stopped getting much vapor out of the last one unless it was very full. i just received 5 more. I have only tried one nano and can only get decent vapor by turning up the voltage. Almost all of my juices are at least 70% VG - maybe it is not wicking properly.

All of my juices are 100% VG and I've never had a wicking problem.

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
I'm an all VG vaper too.. my nano's are working well after almost 2 months... some better than others (picture dark gloppy juice - maple.. bacon.. ect)
and so far all but one clearo are great too.. got one that hasn't stopped firing but has that O ring issue.. slipped.. stretched and won't seal anymore.. :( my fave color one too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread