OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com

BRAND NEW EXCLUSIVE

#$%@ BOTTOM COIL CLEAROMIZERS

- SMOKELESS IMAGE.

Coming 9/12 or sooner!

newcarto.jpg

Standout Features:

1) They do NOT require a syringe to fill!!!
2) They are the same width of a 65mm/78mm battery
3)They are bottom coil
4) 2.4-2.6 ohms

Found only at Smokeless Image | Only The Best Electronic Cigarette | Electronic Cigarettes | Wholesale Electronic Cigarettes | E-Cigarette | Best Electronic Cigarette | Electronic Cigarette

So why #$%@? Because we need to name them!!
Help us name them in the contest below and win $100 Gift Certificate! Click the link!

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...usive-clearomizer-100-prizes.html#post7156908

Last edited:

CaliVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2011
Outer Space
cool, been waiting for these. I got a few questions.

1.) are those mouth/drip tips proprietary or can you stick on a standard drip tip?
2.) are the mouth/drip tips those crappy rubber ones, or hard plastic?
3.) how much will they cost (assuming a 5 pack)?
4.) for the most part, they look almost the same as the standard CE3's, which have to be filled upside down or they leak.... how do these get around that? Obviously with a direct fill method like this, you can't fill it upside down. It's the "pressure" that causes the CE3's to leak when filling right side up, when pushing on that sealed mouth/drip tip that would also create pressure, unless there is some kind of one way airhole in the seal.

If you could answer these questions, I'd appreciate it, thanks. Look forward to trying these out.

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
Volt Minimizer - Bottom coil, easy fill clearomizer with the same diameter as the 65mm and 78 mm batteries but can be used with larger X-2 batteries.

then you could have the

Volt Maximizer - 3 ml clearomizer with the same diameter as the larger X2 batteries but can be used with the 65 or 78mm batteries.

Instead of using X2-T number letter combo

Last edited:

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
1) they are proprietary as they are a very important part on how these seal like the standard clearomisers

2)they are hard plastic

3) they will be sold as singles actually as they will be available in 7 colors (clear to be released fist)...cost is TBD

4) You do not have to fill them upside down and they need no syringe.

cool, been waiting for these. I got a few questions.

1.) are those mouth/drip tips proprietary or can you stick on a standard drip tip?
2.) are the mouth/drip tips those crappy rubber ones, or hard plastic?
3.) how much will they cost (assuming a 5 pack)?
4.) for the most part, they look almost the same as the standard CE3's, which have to be filled upside down or they leak.... how do these get around that? Obviously with a direct fill method like this, you can't fill it upside down. It's the "pressure" that causes the CE3's to leak when filling right side up, when pushing on that sealed mouth/drip tip that would also create pressure, unless there is some kind of one way airhole in the seal.

If you could answer these questions, I'd appreciate it, thanks. Look forward to trying these out.

madmartyr72

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2011
IN
Ooh ooh, I got it! How about...'The Super Dooper Mean Juice Scooper'? Whatcha think huh huh??? :banana:

Haha seriously though, my suggestion would be 'The Voltinator', because if this bad dad performs as good as or better than the current CE3's without all the issues, it will 'terminate' all other cartos!

...I'll be back!

Last edited:

MidwestMom

ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
USA
1) they are proprietary as they are a very important part on how these seal like the standard clearomisers

2)they are hard plastic

3) they will be sold as singles actually as they will be available in 7 colors (clear to be released fist)...cost is TBD

4) You do not have to fill them upside down and they need no syringe.

COLORS !!!! No Syringe!!!!!
I think I can't wait

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
they hold 1ml of liquid they come apart like the X2 clearomizers
Can you take them apart to clean like the ce3? I missed how much they will hold. If they are the same size of the smaller batt, will they fit on the x2 batts? Will the x2 cones fit over them if attached to a x2 batt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread