【Giveaway Inside】The Best #Vladdinmoment of 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladdinvapor_Alisa

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
#1 You vape Pod Giveaways are always a great way to introduce people to your new device.

this was one of my favs:
Big giveaway always welcome. I will keep informing your guys the newest activity! Please don't miss it.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
1. Have you joined the activities mentioned above in 2018? or What is your most favorite promotion idea? Comment below.

No - I was not that lucky enough to be able to attend any of those events you mentioned

As for promotion Idea, I agree with @Opinionated and could not have said it any better . . . ;)

I guess my idea of a promotion would be do a better job getting word out that you have a refillable system where we can use our own juices.

So perhaps have more giveaways on vape forums where people might talk more about your products, if they both used and liked them.

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
  • Have you joined the activities mentioned above in 2018? or What is your most favorite promotion idea? Comment below.

My favorite promotion idea is the Give-aways, even though I've never won any from any of the vendors. It's still a great way to get new people to try a product. If they like it, they'll most likely pass the word along to others who will in turn buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread