1/5 of my order recieved - Steve made me SMILE

Status
Not open for further replies.

majormom72

Apr 23, 2009
i received my order...or part of a $70 order from Vapor4life today...

cutomer ID 1527
order #1749

Ordered 25 watermelon carts, was charged right away and they shipped the next day according to the website....BUT i only recieved 1 $12.50 pack of 5 cartridges. I'm beginning to wonder about the integrity of the businesses in this industry since the FDA has become involved.

Expecting a refund within 24 hours!

What gives? They couldn't have just accidentally send 1 pack?

new

Apr 16, 2009
i received my order...or part of a $70 order from Vapor4life today...

cutomer ID 1527
order #1749

Ordered 25 watermelon carts, was charged right away and they shipped the next day according to the website....BUT i only recieved 1 $12.50 pack of 5 cartridges. I'm beginning to wonder about the integrity of the businesses in this industry since the FDA has become involved.

Expecting a refund within 24 hours!

What gives? They couldn't have just accidentally send 1 pack?

Could have been an accident, or maybe they just shipped out what was in stock and will ship the rest when it arrives. Did you check to make sure you were charged for all 5?

Anyway I'm sure Smilin will look into it for you once he gets back on the forums. Maybe try pming him.

BTW have you tried the watermelon yet?

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I only got shipped half my order also, but you just have to tell them and they take care of it. Errors do happen. But they really need to be more cautious and careful when packing orders IMO.

I was at hospital the day this was packed, gonna reem some assess, and, yes, you are right....should NOT happen. She LOVES the watermelon, cauase it is Da/Bomb, and has a new package, w/gifts being shipped in the morning:p

vape-on

Steve:cool:

majormom72

Apr 23, 2009
I have to sincerely apologize for my quickness in posting.:cool: I received a call from Smilin as soon as he saw the post (about midnight his time). Of course he was unaware that the order was sent incomplete and will ship out the remainder in the morning.

It was a shipping mistake however my initial reaction was based on the experiences I have had with other websites in ordering refills or parts for both, my 84mm & KR308 which is the same model as his Vapor King.

I will be going back to his website to order refills and another starter kit because I was very pleased with our conversation and he is obviously a very reputable man of his word.

21 years of smoking, I'm only a week since my "quit" date but I'm not going back....and I'm already sure of it.

I LOVE THE WATERMELON! BTW :p Cant wait to see what flavors he surprises me with when the rest of my order comes in!

Thanks for everything, Smilin, including the conversation :D

Terri

majormom72

Apr 23, 2009
I hate to bump this post but I wanted to follow up - I received the remainder of my order last night along with a couple of goodies to make up for the mishap. Ill be back at the site this afternoon ordering up a few more bottles of liquid. The grapefruit is very unique but its definitely my kind of flavor!! I love it as much as I love the watermelon.

Thanks for the awesome sample & for clearing up my order right away, Steve.

Terri

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I hate to bump this post but I wanted to follow up - I received the remainder of my order last night along with a couple of goodies to make up for the mishap. Ill be back at the site this afternoon ordering up a few more bottles of liquid. The grapefruit is very unique but its definitely my kind of flavor!! I love it as much as I love the watermelon.

Terri

Terri,,
Glad your SMILIN again:D

vape-on, and ENJOY;)

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I have to sincerely apologize for my quickness in posting.:cool: I received a call from Smilin as soon as he saw the post (about midnight his time). Of course he was unaware that the order was sent incomplete and will ship out the remainder in the morning.

It was a shipping mistake however my initial reaction was based on the experiences I have had with other websites in ordering refills or parts for both, my 84mm & KR308 which is the same model as his Vapor King.

I will be going back to his website to order refills and another starter kit because I was very pleased with our conversation and he is obviously a very reputable man of his word.

21 years of smoking, I'm only a week since my "quit" date but I'm not going back....and I'm already sure of it.

I LOVE THE WATERMELON! BTW :p Cant wait to see what flavors he surprises me with when the rest of my order comes in!

Thanks for everything, Smilin, including the conversation :D

Terri

Terri,

Thanks for the new order, over the weekend, it will be shipping today:p

:pvape-on

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com

Terri

I always try hard, and when doing so, mistakes happen, the most important thing, is to make it right, fast, easy, and go over and above.

I treat my customers, the same way, I wanna be treated:D

and I love to be treated like a KING:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread