1 week with the XHALER my review

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadley

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2009
Chicago IL
I have had my Xhaler for a little over a week now. In the past i have tried the 901, 510, and the kr808(v4l) Its pretty safe to say that these are now sitting in a drawer. The Xhaler is simply AWESOME. Tons and tons of vapor, Major throat hit, excellent flavor! I tried both the 510 adapter and the kr808 adapter. I find the 808 cartomizers to be by far the way to go. I can take long hits and get loads of nice warm vapor. I have refilled the same cartomizer 10 times and it is still going strong. The 510 adapter seems to have a lot less flavor and throat hit. So if you are considering buying an Xhaler, my advice would be to go for it. My one recommendation would be to get a couple of spare batteries because they take a while to charge

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey Mod... I had an issue with the button too but after I did that Noalax (I used Ox-guard ACE hardware kind) MAN.... Smooth as silk! Don't have to press button so hard AND I haven't had to clean it in almost a week :D :D Check out the video in the sticky's!!! Worked wonders!!!

Modterrik

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2009
Denver, CO, USA
Hey Mod... I had an issue with the button too but after I did that Noalax (I used Ox-guard ACE hardware kind) MAN.... Smooth as silk! Don't have to press button so hard AND I haven't had to clean it in almost a week :D :D Check out the video in the sticky's!!! Worked wonders!!!
Thanks Laurel! I'm heading straight over to the hardware store!

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
I've had mine for a week now, and after pulling maintenance on the switch, I would have to agree with you. Ditto for everyone else who has posted that 5v is the 'sweet spot'. Loving my 510 reg voltage with my exhaler, and looking forward to trying some 901s and 801s with it as well.

debook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
CO
Cool pw, it is a really well done PV and I am enjoying my first week with it as well.

I haven't tried cartomizers on this yet, but the wife just ordered a KR808 from Nhaler tonight so I'll get to towards the end of the week. I've found that the 510 at 5V and the 801 at 6V are my fave settings. Plus the HV juices from Nhaler are pretty great in the Xhaler as well as my 510/Tornado. If you haven't already, try them in a 510 on the Xhaler at 5V, I've been really impressed.

WingIt

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
California
Love my xhaler with carto's! Only thing that would make it perfect is a slightly bigger button. My first three fingers in my right hand are sore from pushing it all day. :). Drew should make a little snap on plastic button to slip over the top.

Same thing here in fact I'm getting calluses on my finger tips from pushing it.
It does work great with the Noalax but that seems only to last a couple of days before it starts getting harder and harder to push. Not sure I want to go in there with the sandpaper every couple of day as I'm worried about catching the threads on the end of the tubes when I do this and there not all that deep to begin with.

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
Same thing here in fact I'm getting calluses on my finger tips from pushing it.
It does work great with the Noalax but that seems only to last a couple of days before it starts getting harder and harder to push. Not sure I want to go in there with the sandpaper every couple of day as I'm worried about catching the threads on the end of the tubes when I do this and there not all that deep to begin with.
I don't always use sandpaper on mine...only once in a while. I have just been wiping it with a folded paper towel dipped in isopropyl alcohol, then applyng Noalox to it after that dries. This has been working very well for me and I go weeks at a time between cleanings.

Ed

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Cool pw, it is a really well done PV and I am enjoying my first week with it as well.

I haven't tried cartomizers on this yet, but the wife just ordered a KR808 from Nhaler tonight so I'll get to towards the end of the week. I've found that the 510 at 5V and the 801 at 6V are my fave settings. Plus the HV juices from Nhaler are pretty great in the Xhaler as well as my 510/Tornado. If you haven't already, try them in a 510 on the Xhaler at 5V, I've been really impressed.

Hey debook what is a 510 Tornado. seriously i have no idea. just started using the 510 few weeks ago. Thanks

cfrazer

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
North Rose, NY
Hey debook what is a 510 Tornado. seriously i have no idea. just started using the 510 few weeks ago. Thanks

Totally Wicked Tornado, same thing as Janty eGo - they are a 3.7v / 650 mAh battery (last a long time) they both are compatible with the Joye 510 atomizer. They are designed to be used with a cone that covers the atomizer that supposedly warms the air around it and makes the hit kind of like an HV device.

Electricnut

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
East Central Ohio
I use the Ox-Gard from Ace and it works great, one application and it has been absolutely perfect for a few weeks so far. I was still getting a little tired of dented fingers from pushing the button so I took a popsicle stick, dug out a little circle near one end so it will stay seated on the button, cut off the the other end a little so it is as long as the battery case, and wrapped a hair band around the stick and case at the atty end. Now I can press very lightly with three or four fingers and get a hit every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread