10 Best Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Well it depends what you like and what you can get, and what works to keep you off cigarettes. Some people, when starting out, need tobacco flavors. They may even be unable to vape food/fruit flavors without getting a craving for a cigarette as if they had just eaten food. Other people say they do best staying totally away from tobacco flavors and only vaping food/fruit flavors. And some can vape both and be satisfied. So you will have to figure out which method works best to satisfy your cravings.

Since I don't know what brands you can get, I will recommend general flavors to try

Tobaccos of various types - American, Turkish (Desert Ship, or the less Turkish DK TAB)
Sweet tobaccos - RY4 (caramel vanilla tobacco) and 555 (nutty vanilla tobacco)
Vanilla - a popular flavor and an excellent mixing flavor
Cocoas and chocolates, especially any you find that don't leave sediment (flavoring sediment can clog attys and cartos)
Fruits - choose fruits you like in real life. I like Peach and Raspberry
Caramels
Sodas - Ginger ale, colas, etc
Bar drinks - I love eliquids with rum flavor in them, and there are many other drink flavors
Spices - take it easy on spices. Cinnamon can hurt your lungs. Something with a bit of cinnamon is nice

I am stuck for number 10!

Some things I like mixed into tobaccos in large amounts: Vanilla, cocoa
Also interesting in smaller amounts: Fruits like Peach for Peach tobacco, chocolate+orange added to DK-TAB

untitledblue

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2011
Houston, TX
Depends what you like.... For me I prefer tobacco and simple fruit flavors. So what I normally do to find juice is read supplier reviews, check out their websites, see flavors I may be interested in, and then I search for reviews on the ECF. Everyone's taste is subjective, but you can get a better understanding of flavors by reading reviews here.

Scotay87

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2011
Pacific North West
Hello Ignorance.... Check this link RateMyEjuice.com eCig eJuice Ratings and User Reviews pretty extensive list of juices with links to the the vendors... You could cross reference with info from here and You-Tube as well... Just be aware not everybodies tastes are them same and juices are not the same... 555 tobacco is not generically the same vendor to vendor for example... I try to stick with vendors that offer samples so I am not out 15 bucks for a flav I might not like....

I'm pretty new at all of this. Read lots of reviews on juices on this forum that helped. I've been buying samples until I've found flavors I like. My favs right now are mint chocolate and RY4. I was a menthol analog smoker and thought menthol was the way to go, I never dreamed I'd be vaping chocolate. Tastes very good to me though.

Imma give them a try as well! thanks!

Coil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2011
SO. CAL
Just got my first batch of Alien Visions "Bobas Bounty" and it's amazing! Seems I may never get tired of the flavor. Prolly because I taste something new every time I vape it =) I'd explain what it taste like but you should just try for yourself. I'm sure there's a few others that would agree with me on this one...

Welcome to the forum.
If you like bakery and fruit flavors try MsTs bakery. She has some awesome flavors like Snickerdoodle cookie, Strawberry Lemonade, Tangarine, she has lots of ice cream flavors and coffee flavors. Give her a try great customer service given to everyone.

Happy Vaping
Liz

Thank you Liz! wow...i never thought that the ECF Community had such wonderful people! BIG UP to ECF!

GeraldLaz

Jul 2, 2011
Raleigh,NC
Welcome to the forum.
If you like bakery and fruit flavors try MsTs bakery. She has some awesome flavors like Snickerdoodle cookie, Strawberry Lemonade, Tangarine, she has lots of ice cream flavors and coffee flavors. Give her a try great customer service given to everyone.

Happy Vaping
Liz

Great tip Liz. I'm big on the sweet flavors and while I have been loving the cheesecake and cotton candy from MadVapes, I am always looking to try other flavors from other vendors. I'll be sure to give MsTs a try!

kaos731

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2011
long Island, NY
What would be the top 10 flavors that you could recommend for a newbie like me! (and if ever...please elaborate the reason why you chose those flavors!) thanks a lot....

- Ignorance of the Soul™

Hello Ignorance,

Here is the best advice I can give you starting out in you Vaping journey.
If you are just switching from cigarettes to E-cigs the flavors most folks start out with are Tobacco flavors.
The best deal to get is to do a DIY kit that gives you the ability to try most of the mainstays in tobacco flavors.
E-Liquid Planet (ELP) have a DIY kit that lets you do just that and is located here Eliquid Lab

After you get accustomed to vaping and making you own liquid they have other gourmet flavors on their site as well to test and try.

If you feel that mixing your own juice is too much for you, You can visit the various threads created by other vendors that offer samples that are either free or very low cost to see what you like and then order the ones you like pre-made.
However buying pre made liquid can increase your cost greatly, based on how much you vape.

That's my best advise to you.

- Kaos

PS.....

You can watch a review of ELP's Eliquid Lab here Grimm Green Review

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread