I need a calculator for this ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

j3suss

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2012
N/A
Hi!

I need a calculator to do the following. For example: 1 bottle of liquid foundation (no added flavors, only PG + GV) of 0 mg / ml to 200 ml. Another liquid pot high nicotine base for example to 36 mg / ml nicotine 200ml. And the calculator tells me how many milliliters of 0 mg I have to dump into the pot 20ml and how many milliliters of 36 mg I have to dump into the pot 20 ml for total 1 bottle of 20 ml x mg / ml nicotine .

Have I explained ok?

Thank you very much!

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
If you're looking to make 20ml's of 20mg/ml nicotine strength flavorless juice, any calculator should be able to do that.

You can do it in your head too.

20ml * 20mg/m; = 400mg of nicotine in the solution.
400mg / 36mg/ml (the "high" nicotine I saw in the post) = 11.1ml's of 36mg/ml nicotine solution
20ml - 11.1ml = 8.9ml of 0mg/ml PG and/or VG to bring the total to 20ml.

Double check
400mg / (11.1ml + 8.9ml) = 20mg/ml

djdavies

Verified Member
If I am understanding, it sounds like you need a chart not a calculator? You have several fixed values and need to add (X) of part A and (x) of part B to get a fixed qty at a variable nic dosage. The ratios of PG/VG for each part A and B are the same so for 20ml you want to adjust only for the nic. Close?

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
eJuice Me Up has a tool that can help. It's the juice combiner screen found under the tools menu. It's made to calculate combining known amounts so you have to make up a number on the amount of one of the liquids to get started then you can change that number higher or lower to get what you want.

I think I made it sound harder than it is. Download the calculator, open the juice combiner screen and play around with it a little. You'll catch on or post back and we'll give you some help with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread