100+ Most Annoying Things About Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

10x sugar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
OC, NJ
The ml markings on the side of clearos. They make it look syringe-like. It's a clear tank, I can see how much is in there! It looks too much like a medical device with those markings and I do not think it helps our case in the eyes of the non vaping public as far as the coming FDA regulations and Big Pharma. Just my opinion though.

omyeyes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2013
Las Vapors, NV
The ml markings on the side of clearos. They make it look syringe-like. It's a clear tank, I can see how much is in there! It looks too much like a medical device with those markings and I do not think it helps our case in the eyes of the non vaping public as far as the coming FDA regulations and Big Pharma. Just my opinion though.

I don't like them either! Just got 2 new Kanger Mini's (V2) and they are sooooo nice without all the markings!!!!!!

Sucker_dad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
topeka, ks, USA
OK. I'm going to make a few non friends here. The most annoying thing to me is the vapers who feel like they have to have the largest and most blinged out mod they can possibly find and make sure they get it into your line of site. I was at a get together at a vape store a month ago and one of the fellows had three mods in holsters on his hip and not just holsters. Nope had to bedazzle em just to make sure you could see that he had three of them. I do have to admit though the guy had a DIY juiice that was out of this world. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he only had 3 on his hip because it was a vaping get together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread