Not open for further replies.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Right on, vapers.

I was at a Richmond Flying Squirrels (yeah, that is our team name) AA baseball game the other week with my eVic and I vaped openly. I was in the GA seats, so I asked my (few) nearby fellow spectators if anyone had allergies to propelyne glycol before I did any vaping in my seat. I had an usher come up and tell me smoking was not permitted, so I showed him an article I carry where our state attorney general, Ken Cuccinelli has already clarified that smoking restrictions do not apply to vaping. I then explained the difference to him and he was very polite and said he appreciated the information. My neighbors only asked a few questions and said it smelled a bit like maple syrup (Huntsman from HHV).

It was a nice evening and a few wanted some more information so I gave them some cards I carry for dealing with LEOs that reference CASAA and ECF.

I vaped respectfully, openly, and with pride.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
I use my Vamo in 18350 mode when out - have done that a lot. Its not actually very big, and usually people don't seem to notice. Although a lady walking into a shopping mall asked me what it was and we ended up having a good discussion about vaping. She's a smoker and said she was desperate to quit. I gave her some advice on smaller pvs and larger ones, and where to look for them online.

Tanks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Northern VA
Right on, vapers.

I was at a Richmond Flying Squirrels (yeah, that is our team name) AA baseball game the other week with my eVic and I vaped openly. I was in the GA seats, so I asked my (few) nearby fellow spectators if anyone had allergies to propelyne glycol before I did any vaping in my seat. I had an usher come up and tell me smoking was not permitted, so I showed him an article I carry where our state attorney general, Ken Cuccinelli has already clarified that smoking restrictions do not apply to vaping. I then explained the difference to him and he was very polite and said he appreciated the information. My neighbors only asked a few questions and said it smelled a bit like maple syrup (Huntsman from HHV).

It was a nice evening and a few wanted some more information so I gave them some cards I carry for dealing with LEOs that reference CASAA and ECF.

Did you make the cards you mention that reference CASAA and ECF or did you get them from somewhere? I'd like to get some or make some if possible.

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
I have a collection of cute little mini egos and spinners that are my on-the-go devices. Mainly because they take up less room in my purse. I have no problem with vaping in public. I keep my larger devices for home use only. Not for being embarrassed to use them in public but because I don't want to accidentally drop or break them. The mini spinners perform great and totally satisfy my cravings until I get home.

Tanks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Northern VA
This is what I vape daily:
Sigelei ZMax Telescopic (Flat-top) w/ AW IMR 18650 and Tatroe Tank
3azy2y5y.jpg

Same PV with Stainless EVOD
zebe2e7y.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

StereoDreamer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2012
Columbia MD
Right on, vapers.

Brother, you handled that like a Pro from Dover...

Vape on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread